• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Pipeline Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
For those that are curious how the path works after API, here is the flow of training depending on what route you take:

pipelines_1.jpg

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by LadyJayUSNJust curious, how does the accelerated training pipeline fall into here?
You'll just double up a few events in Primary to shave a couple of weeks off there.

<<tali264 says i love the dolphins>>

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Originally posted by grouch
What does the flow chart look like for NFOs?
You looking for something other than what's on the right side of the chart?

Grandmaster235

World's Greatest Pilot
Advanced helo - Whiting Field, Milton, FL
Advanced prop - Corpus
Advanced jet - Meridian or Wingsville
Advanced for E-6 - Vance AFB
Advanced E2/C2 - Corpus plus either Meridian or Wingsville.

marcurb

If you want to go to vance can you get through api sooner and through primary sooner than someone who starts api with you and goes to corpus or whiting? how would one get selected for vance anyway? i have a ppl, and 50+ hours, will they make me go there instead of the other places?

"Gentlemen: All the Branches of the Service are 'Honorable and Noble.' Each one of you has served your country well. Be proud of that."

(signed) GOD, USN (Ret)

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just like everyone else,
API, Pri, INT, Advanced in VT-86 is where you will select Strike (S-3/EA-6B) or Strike Fighter (F-14/F/A-18F). You don't find out until the very end (graduation) whether you get 14's or 18's. Onbly one guarantee...Graduate number one in yolu class and you get your pick.
ea6bflyr[^]
Originally posted by aftrbrnr
How do SNFO's pipe into F/A-18F Super Hornets?

Status
Not open for further replies.