• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Cruise Experiences 2006

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
Lemoore can be very exciting...Jack Stone's Barn, the Lemoore Marina, the Armona Club...and every road is your own personal super speedway. All my land speed records are from King's County...passenger and driver!

Actually, I read way too much wanking about Lemoore. Hard to muster a big complaint sympathy factor about a place where a JO can have a house with a pool, and wake up on Saturday's choosing between skiing at Sierra Summit or heading over to Pismo for some sand and surf. Or perhaps grab some pals and do the Amtrak party train from Hanford to Fresno and back. Or drag a ski boat to Pine Flat, Millerton, or Kaweah for some fun on the water. Plus...brand new on-base housing, new hospital, new exchange, new commissary, new fitness center and an ops side galley that's still running. Oh...and new jets too. Still got issues??

paikea

Eight-year-olds, Dude.
Actually, I read way too much wanking about Lemoore. Hard to muster a big complaint sympathy factor about a place where a JO can have a house with a pool, and wake up on Saturday's choosing between skiing at Sierra Summit or heading over to Pismo for some sand and surf.

Damn, sounds like a pretty kickin' deal!

...and every road is your own personal super speedway. All my land speed records are from King's County...passenger and driver!

I like that part especially, LAWL.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lemoore can be very exciting...Jack Stone's Barn, the Lemoore Marina, the Armona Club...and every road is your own personal super speedway. All my land speed records are from King's County...passenger and driver!

Actually, I read way too much wanking about Lemoore. Hard to muster a big complaint sympathy factor about a place where a JO can have a house with a pool, and wake up on Saturday's choosing between skiing at Sierra Summit or heading over to Pismo for some sand and surf. Or perhaps grab some pals and do the Amtrak party train from Hanford to Fresno and back. Or drag a ski boat to Pine Flat, Millerton, or Kaweah for some fun on the water. Plus...brand new on-base housing, new hospital, new exchange, new commissary, new fitness center and an ops side galley that's still running. Oh...and new jets too. Still got issues??

Yeah, I hear similar b!tching about Whidbey. As A4s will attest, it's all what you make of it and what kinds of new and interesting things you can get into.

Brett

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
Yeah, I hear similar b!tching about Whidbey. As A4s will attest, it's all what you make of it and what kinds of new and interesting things you can get into.

Brett

Ah...Whidbey...Deception Pass Bridge and alder-planked salmon...plus micro-brews! I know a lot of folks doing the Whidbey-Lincoln or Whidbey-Stennis tour rotations just to stay in Kitsap/Whidbey area...another great place to spend some time.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream

Brett

Yeah, I hear the same thing about Cherry Point.........wait, that was me and it's TRUE.

Yuma rocks, though.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
woo hoo......just had a last minute change to my orders and I'm now going 3rd phase cruise to Lemoore! :D Anyone else headed down that way 3rd phase?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
So what are the CSFWP regs on digital camcorders in the cockpit? I heard that if it fits in your flight suit and you aren't filming MFD's then its ok...can anyone confirm this?? Thanks in advance

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
So what are the CSFWP regs on digital camcorders in the cockpit? I heard that if it fits in your flight suit and you aren't filming MFD's then its ok...can anyone confirm this?? Thanks in advance

Ask when you get there...

Just because a squadron may have a policy allowing a camera on a flight... the pilot may not want you bringing one (by being a MIDN, you are by default a FOD and safety hazard :) )

Most guys should be cool with it... just ask.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Lemoore sucks ass..........San Dog owns all :icon_zbee Take one walk down PB during the summer and you guys will know exactly what I'm talking about.