• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Automobile to Newport?

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Marching to the POV's is one of the least sucky things you will do. In my POV I had my cell phone, CAR CHARGER for the cell phone (don't forget that), drinks, food and other supplies.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Marching to the POV's is one of the least sucky things you will do. In my POV I had my cell phone, CAR CHARGER for the cell phone (don't forget that), drinks, food and other supplies.

+1

I didn't have a charger, but had a full phone. It ROYALLY sucks to be talking to loved ones only to get cut off with a dead phone. I had to wait until our dining out (libo) to get my phone charged (wall charger, I had). Also, get some GEEDUNK and stow it in your car.

I swear to god, starburst, doritos, and soda have never tasted so good after weeks and weeks of forced hydration and sucking down the same chow day after day.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Chow isn't too bad, it does give me gas though and recently found out the 'surprise' the powerade gives you the next day.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Is Ney Hall still the galley up there?

Watch out for the meatloaf. You'll know about a day or two before they serve it... all of the geese disappear.

In some cultures it is tradition to eat one's enemy... Peeking goose anyone? :)

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Damn, geese. Anyways, we had surf and turf the other day. Would have got the crab if I knew the meat was easy to get to. I thought I would be smashing it with a spoon so I passed. The T-bone though, mmmmm.......You learn to eat all sorts of things with the spoon!

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I saw their antics today in person.. All is can say is.. I feel sorry for you guys trying to eat some ribs with a spoon.. Good luck...

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I have not been in the galley yet to see the antics in person, however I heard about it from a friend who went through OCS in P-cola. Our fun starts tomorrow in the morning bright and early. No idea what to expect. I'm sure many of us will post up more in about 2 or 3 weeks when we get internet access back.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
I have not been in the galley yet to see the antics in person, however I heard about it from a friend who went through OCS in P-cola. Our fun starts tomorrow in the morning bright and early. No idea what to expect. I'm sure many of us will post up more in about 2 or 3 weeks when we get internet access back.

For BOOST, expect a weigh in and possibly a PRT. I have no idea what to expect for the first few days of NSI because we were still in BOOST.

xgrafcorex

I saw their antics today in person.. All is can say is.. I feel sorry for you guys trying to eat some ribs with a spoon.. Good luck...

do they frown on using your hands even though ribs are supposed to be eaten with your hands? :confused:

i have a few more hurdles to clear before heading up to newport. prior to reading this thread i decided i'd be bringing the car, though now i have learned several reasons why i should! thanks for the insight everyone.

looks like i'll finally have to break down and buy a car charger for my phone.