• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August board

Goob83

None
EASY DAY for you guys now don't get drunk and thrown in JAIL !
BEER SHOTCALLA did you say BEER! YES I will be here but will try to stay clear of the CITY tooo many people. Last year they made us go in out Blues to Try and recruite IT WAS HELLA HOT AND VERY PAINFUL I ended up in a bar all night and sleeping in the lobby of a hotel cause it was booked GREAT day all together and not one prospect if you drive up once you hit 101 or 280 we can have lunch before you go to the city. Yes your name was on top.

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
EASY DAY for you guys now don't get drunk and thrown in JAIL !
BEER SHOTCALLA did you say BEER! YES I will be here but will try to stay clear of the CITY tooo many people. Last year they made us go in out Blues to Try and recruite IT WAS HELLA HOT AND VERY PAINFUL I ended up in a bar all night and sleeping in the lobby of a hotel cause it was booked GREAT day all together and not one prospect if you drive up once you hit 101 or 280 we can have lunch before you go to the city. Yes your name was on top.

HELLA HOT HUH? Sign of a true NorCal man. And no I will not goto jail. If I ever get pulled over, I'm gonna say "i'm terrible sorry officer, but I just got Pro-rec'd for SNA!" alright, it was my last day of work, AND got the good news; great timing... now off to Hermosa Beach for some brewskis. =)

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
does anyone know of a number you can call to find out yourself?
Just your recruiter if you want to bug him/her. Trust me, the minute they find out, they call you. It's a pain, but it won't be the last time you have to just try and be still.
Congrats to everyone accepted!

lacasera

Currently in a med hold pattern at API
yeah but my recruiter is out of the office and won't be back for another week or two. And no one at the office was willing to find out for me. And the main recruiting office (NRD Richmond) never returned my phone call. the wait is KILLING me!

Stretch32

Got a call today as well from my recruiter. I got pro-rec'd for SNA and NFO. Congrats to all who got selected and good luck to those still waiting. Finally got selected after 3 boards. Just need a final selct and I'll start celebrating.

Stretch

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
Congrats Stretch. I always have respect for those who endure through multiple boards because I've only gone through it once and it seems like pure torture. Now I'm torturing myself because I'm very anxious about MEPS. Those damn Ishihara plates... it's some kind of a sick joke for those with slightly deficient color vision. and NO i'm not colorblind... just a bit weak when it comes to faint shades of colors. I think I can pass the FALANT though. Atleast it's got me praying alot more =)

rugby mike

Pro-Rec'd SNA/NFO

Got the call yesterday that I was pro-rec'd for SNA/NFO. Took a long day of ribbing from my fellow enlisted on making the jump to the officer ranks but it was all done in good fun. Happy about the career move but a little dissapointed I won't be deploying in October with the guys I've trained with. Congrats to all that made it and thanks to those who gave advice during the process.

satchmo80

After watching and reading for a few months now, i finally decided to make an account... so, my question: if and when someone hears about the august board for intel and IW meeting, could they give a shout? getting very curious and it's becoming increasingly difficult to focus on work!

congratulations to everyone who got selected in this month's boards already!

FUPaladin

couldabeen
After watching and reading for a few months now, i finally decided to make an account... so, my question: if and when someone hears about the august board for intel and IW meeting, could they give a shout? getting very curious and it's becoming increasingly difficult to focus on work!

congratulations to everyone who got selected in this month's boards already!

This isn't going to make it any easier for you to focus on work, but those boards have probably already met for August, so if you're sure you were up for them, you could be hearing something any day.