• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August board

McCPilot

SNA Final Select
Goob is the best, most professional person I have talked with concerning my quest to become a Naval Officer. I have been burned once (NROTC issue), going on twice and he is proof that there are people out there who do care. Throw him some rep points!!

Skim, might your "inspiration" be the reason you were burned by NROTC??? :icon_tong
Just kidding... I sense a little sarcasm in your "Signature" :D

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Skim, might your "inspiration" be the reason you were burned by NROTC??? :icon_tong
Just kidding... I sense a little sarcasm in your "Signature" :D

No, that is my current inspiration, my past inspiration was:

navyseals1.jpg

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
you're the man Goob. If you're still around in the bay area when I come up for the Blue Angels, drinks are on me.

blur

A-pool
So has anyone heard anything yet? shotcalla? All quiet over here...dunno if that is good news or bad...hopefully something tomorrow...

lacasera

Currently in a med hold pattern at API
I haven't heard anything yet. Thinking about calling my recruiter tomorrow afternoon to see whats up. I'll let you all know.

shotcalla10

Yea i haven't heard much either... should we all call our recruiters? i dont wanna annoy him haha.

shotcalla10

Professionally Recommended For Pilot And Nfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hellll Yesssssssss. Recruiter said i was on the top of the list so it made it easy for him to check. SWEET

Medical At MEPS Scheduled For This Coming Tuesday 4:45am. Please Pray For Me, Since That's The Only Thing That Can Shut The Door On Me. Thanks Everyone For Your Help! Hollaaaaaa~~~!!!

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Congrats, looks like your gamble of quitting your job payed off!

FastMover

NFO
None
Professionally Recommended For Pilot And Nfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hellll Yesssssssss. Recruiter said i was on the top of the list so it made it easy for him to check. SWEET

Medical At MEPS Scheduled For This Coming Tuesday 4:45am. Please Pray For Me, Since That's The Only Thing That Can Shut The Door On Me. Thanks Everyone For Your Help! Hollaaaaaa~~~!!!

Good for you. Good luck!:)

blur

A-pool
Congrats man. That is one early physical...:)

Did you end up calling him?

*Edit* Actually we probably won't hear from him for a couple of days, as he's probably out celebrating pretty hard. :D