• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August board

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
WHEN?! WHEN?! WHEN?! Hope I'm on this board this time!
WHEN?! WHEN?! WHEN?! K thanks :)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
My package was due on the 10th (for NROTC, not sure if that board meets separately) so sometime after that

blur

A-pool
I was just told by my recruiter that the board is convening tomorrow (Aug 15). Good luck to all on it.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Good luck to all. I hope to be on a board someday...

schwarti

Contributor
My recruiter told me that my boards were 09AUG. He didn't specifically say for which communities, but he just gave the one date. That wouldn't be for aviation anyway - I'm going for SWO, IW and Suppo. Still, holding my breath... :D

FUPaladin

couldabeen
Exactly when the board meets really doesn't matter, because no one can tell you when you'll find out the results. I was really anxious when the Intel board met in June, but then I didn't hear anything until two weeks later. Just put it out of your mind as best you can and keep doing whatever you're doing (not that easy, I know, since it's only your future).

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
seems like the July folks found out literally couple days after. so I'll have my hopes up. foolish? probably. but hey, I just quit work so I got nothing better to do than PTing and getting my hopes up.

Goob83

None
OK folks Board info you can use and pass it on. There is a New Department Head at CNRC in charge of Boards. This person has changed the process for the better is for now ON HER GAME! She is making a difference. she announces to all the NRDs the day of the board. With this announcement she also post an AT BOARD LIST IN OTOOLS and allows the District (OPO )Officer Program Officer a day or so to dispute or see if any of thier folks are missing. She also publishes a date that the KIT must have been to CNRC before it willl be considered, normally it is 15 days prior so it has time to make it through a prep process. SO if your recruiter told you it was sent to CNRC make mental note of the DAY and in 10 days or so call your recruiter ASK IF THE AT BOARD LIST IS OUT ON OTOOLS. HAVE THEM VERIFY YOUR NAME IS ON THERE. IF IT IS NOT THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG. MANY RECRUITERS DON'T know how to use OTOOLS or that these list exist cause they just don't care and are enjoying shore duty or perhaps in SKIMS case are retiring and just don't care. KEY WORDS OTOOLS, AT BOARD LIST, DATE SENT TO CNRC. OH when you start this process get more than one number to the office make sure the Processors in your NRD are your friends have all their numbers. They can make correction for you if you cannot find your recruiter. Be aggressive but don't bug folks to the point of pissing them off. Most Boards are the middle of the month supply is usally at last part of the month. the dates we have to give to you are target dates and She is doing her best to make sure it happens on time and results are out within a week on OTOOLS.

blur

A-pool
Thanks Goob, nice info. My recruiter is supposed to get with me today to let me know if I'm on this board. I hope so. My package was sent in about two weeks ago so it should be close to making the cut-off.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Goob is the best, most professional person I have talked with concerning my quest to become a Naval Officer. I have been burned once (NROTC issue), going on twice and he is proof that there are people out there who do care. Throw him some rep points!!