• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

SRGWML

Did your recruiter actually say that he/she received a Pro Rec N for your SUPPO packet, or did they just say they had nothing for supply. To be honest I don't think the supply board convened. Rufio told us it was moved to November, and I'm sure if it actually met he would have known by now and told us about it. I also applied for SWO and SUPPO. My recruiter gave me results on SWO but didn't even mention the supply board at all.

His exact wording was "You didn't get picked up for supply". I didn't press then for further details.

And Rufio did post this in the SWO thread indicating maybe they didn't convene sadly. I'd love to be Supply over SWO but I'm NOT going to take the chance of turning down SWO and losing my chance.

Nobody got selected.

Snakes2100

His exact wording was "You didn't get picked up for supply". I didn't press then for further details.

And Rufio did post this in the SWO thread indicating maybe they didn't convene sadly. I'd love to be Supply over SWO but I'm NOT going to take the chance of turning down SWO and losing my chance.

I dont blame you for accepting SWO and not waiting for the SUPPO board. At the end of the day we all just want to be officers in the Navy right? Anywho - congrats on your SWO results and good luck down the road!

exNavyOffRec

RUFIO was joking, he does that on nearly every board.

I would wait for RUFIO to post something about the Supply board as to if it really happened, if it didn't then you can wait, if your OR failed to actually submit you then you should go for SWO

SRGWML

RUFIO was joking, he does that on nearly every board.

I would wait for RUFIO to post something about the Supply board as to if it really happened, if it didn't then you can wait, if your OR failed to actually submit you then you should go for SWO

My recruiter just called to once again congratulate me. To his knowledge apparently the Supply board didn't meet? I was in a sleepy fog but he said I could still try for the Supply board and keep my SWO selection active? It would just delay OCS?

If there's even a remote chance something would happen to my SWO selection I'm definitely going SWO to be safe. But a little delay on OCS to maybe get Supply, that doesn't sound bad at all.

swopeful

haze gray is my favorite color.
confused.bmp

exNavyOffRec

I just called my NRD(San Diego) and they said that it did convene. No results yet though.

Supply is a remote board. The only way an NRD knows it was held is if they call NRC, the way NRC knows is in most cases when the results are rec'd back at NRC and in that case they are out to the field/in BOL for AD in just a few days, the other way NRC knows is if the director ask the senior member, but they usually just wait for the board to get the results to NRC.

In most cases when a person calls the NRD or the processor at NRC they just look at the board sheet and spit out the date listed, when you see AD guys saying they have results then you will know.

Coolace27

Supply is a remote board. The only way an NRD knows it was held is if they call NRC, the way NRC knows is in most cases when the results are rec'd back at NRC and in that case they are out to the field/in BOL for AD in just a few days, the other way NRC knows is if the director ask the senior member, but they usually just wait for the board to get the results to NRC.

In most cases when a person calls the NRD or the processor at NRC they just look at the board sheet and spit out the date listed, when you see AD guys saying they have results then you will know.
Thanks for clarifying. I guess we'll know when we know.