• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2015 Supply Board

Joeco

My recruiter just told me the supply board was held yesterday and my results will be in around sept 18th. Is this possible to have my kit reviewed when the board was thought to be moved to november?

BJJ2012

My recruiter just told me the supply board was held yesterday and my results will be in around sept 18th. Is this possible to have my kit reviewed when the board was thought to be moved to november?

My recruiter also said that she spoke with the program manager who told her that the board is meeting in September. However, I didn't get a date. All I know is that I was supposed to be on the May 19th board that got canceled due to some turnover. From what my recruiter told me, the applicants for the May board were moved to September.

Coolace27

My recruiter told me on the 11th that my kit was moved into ORDPRO status to meet at the board that was supposed to convene yesterday. I am assuming at least a couple of weeks before hearing anything?

SRGWML

My recruiter told me on the 11th that my kit was moved into ORDPRO status to meet at the board that was supposed to convene yesterday. I am assuming at least a couple of weeks before hearing anything?

I was told one to two weeks until results would come down. Now I've been reading on people who applied for SWO and many knew the next day will results still coming down. Now my NRD is Nashville and even he SWO guys with the same NRD haven't heard a peep. I'm a nervous wreck to say the least...

Coolace27

I was told one to two weeks until results would come down. Now I've been reading on people who applied for SWO and many knew the next day will results still coming down. Now my NRD is Nashville and even he SWO guys with the same NRD haven't heard a peep. I'm a nervous wreck to say the least...
Yeah, I am pretty good at waiting(I guess we all are) but I would be lying if I said the suspense wasn't killing me just a little bit.

SRGWML

Yeah, I am pretty good at waiting(I guess we all are) but I would be lying if I said the suspense wasn't killing me just a little bit.

My recruiter just called me Coolace27! Email from NRD Nashville has been sent! I was not picked up for supply sadly but I did get picked up for SWO. Call your recruiter! Mass email sent. He has to have it by now.

Coolace27

My recruiter just called me Coolace27! Email from NRD Nashville has been sent! I was not picked up for supply sadly but I did get picked up for SWO. Call your recruiter! Mass email sent. He has to have it by now.
And my recruiter would be on leave until tomorrow! Congratulations!

SRGWML

And my recruiter would be on leave until tomorrow! Congratulations!

Gah that sucks! Let me know if you don't get ahold of him tomorrow and maybe my recruiter can check your name (maybe just maybe).

And thank you! It's not done till you swear in but I'm still excited none the less.

Coolace27

Gah that sucks! Let me know if you don't get ahold of him tomorrow and maybe my recruiter can check your name (maybe just maybe).

And thank you! It's not done till you swear in but I'm still excited none the less.
Will do and hey, you are where a lot of us want to be right now so enjoy the rest of the process haha.

SRGWML

Will do and hey, you are where a lot of us want to be right now so enjoy the rest of the process haha.

Sounds good and hopefully you make it too!!! I've been in this process, with a 2 year application absence, since 2011! Long long long time coming.

Joeco

Sounds good and hopefully you make it too!!! I've been in this process, with a 2 year application absence, since 2011! Long long long time coming.
If you don't mind me asking which job was your first choice supp or swo?

Joeco

Supply. Not sure why I wasn't picked up for it. I can give all test scores and stats if it helps. But thank God picked up for SWO.

No it's okay I appreciate it. I got a no for swo but it was my second choice. Still waiting to hear back from supply.

Snakes2100

Did your recruiter actually say that he/she received a Pro Rec N for your SUPPO packet, or did they just say they had nothing for supply. To be honest I don't think the supply board convened. Rufio told us it was moved to November, and I'm sure if it actually met he would have known by now and told us about it. I also applied for SWO and SUPPO. My recruiter gave me results on SWO but didn't even mention the supply board at all.