• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2014 SWO Rolling Boards

avid

Pro Rec Y SNA
I saw the NOPO post, and based on timing alone, looks like I'm moving to the next one. Best of luck everyone!

You just can't seem to catch a break can you with these board dates? I just wanted to congratulate you on your improved ASTB scores, keep on keepin' on, you'll get it.

Good luck to everyone who made the board!

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
when did you apply?
I actually don't even know if NRC has my kit yet. I sat down with my processor yesterday and did every ounce of paperwork that is required for a reconsideration kit. I don't even think it has been uploaded yet.
You just can't seem to catch a break can you with these board dates? I just wanted to congratulate you on your improved ASTB scores, keep on keepin' on, you'll get it.

Good luck to everyone who made the board!
Haha, for SWO the time constraint isn't that big of a deal, I have two more years before ago out. If my kit goes to a board in October or December I'm not that worried. SNA/SNFO is where the time crunch is at.

binoly

I saw the NOPO post, and based on timing alone, looks like I'm moving to the next one. Best of luck everyone!
when did you apply?
I actually don't even know if NRC has my kit yet. I sat down with my processor yesterday and did every ounce of paperwork that is required for a reconsideration kit. I don't even think it has been uploaded yet.

Haha, for SWO the time constraint isn't that big of a deal, I have two more years before ago out. If my kit goes to a board in October or December I'm not that worried. SNA/SNFO is where the time crunch is at.
well good luck to you.

binoly

Has anyone that applied for SWO been able to confirm Y/N for this board? I still can't find anything in BOL.