• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 2011 Board

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Haha I was pro-rec'd in October, took my Army chain of command 5.5 months to sign a piece of paper letting me switch over. Then MEPS were playing their silly games of course, so "went" to the August boards but not really. I got my OCS date for Feb 12, and like I said, my final select letter is "waiting to be signed." The information that you have, does that affect us or just everyone else that actually got looked at this board...?

Edit: After all I've been through I owe a few beers myself lol

I believe that it affects all selects at the August board. I'm hoping that everything gets worked out by the end of the month, but we shall see.

Hacker

Check with your OR. Mine just called five minutes ago to tell me I was chosen for INTEL as an alternate for FY2012 or a selectee for FY 2013. I don't know exactly how that works but I think it means that if I don't have the opportunity to go as an alternate in FY 2012, I'm a given for FY 2013. Good luck everyone and congrats to those selected. WOO HOO!

Congrats! Although I don't think that Intel was held the same time as the Pilot/NFO boards were held. I don't think those results are out yet.

Kay

Check with your OR. Mine just called five minutes ago to tell me I was chosen for INTEL as an alternate for FY2012 or a selectee for FY 2013. I don't know exactly how that works but I think it means that if I don't have the opportunity to go as an alternate in FY 2012, I'm a given for FY 2013. Good luck everyone and congrats to those selected. WOO HOO!

Congrats!! Best phone call ever!

Hacker

Thanks for the congrats. Bobola2005 - I agree with you that since the Pilot/NFO boards were postponed a week or so, those results are probably not out yet. However, it seems that the IDC board met as scheduled. I've been reading posts from enlisted folks who were reporting results received through BOL as early as last week. Since I am non-prior, I've had to wait to hear from my OR. I don't want to assume too much, but I figured that if the results (from the IDC board at least) were available to my OR, that they should be available to everyone else's OR as well.

Stalin

Well mine already said I'm going to OCS Feb 12, 2012 and it won't be changed, I was just wondering on the time frame for the FS letter. Doesn't matter too much I guess, just was hoping to get out of AT this October!

shutout39

pilot
Where did you see Friday as the day results are out? I saw Millsra post that the results should be out this week, but based on the delays for the actual boards shouldn't we expect delays in the results? Dont get me wrong, I am on here every half hour or so waiting for someone to post that the results are out - just not holding my breath.

Surfacewarrior

I think whoever was referring to results meant the intel results. I applied for the IDC board and we got the results 10 days (including weekends) after the board. So if that holds true for the aviation board, the results should be out quite shortly.

Millsra posted that the OCS people up at Millington estimated the results for the Pilot/NFO board would be released this week after it was held on the 30th. They knew about the delay, had the board, and then estimated them to come out this week so that is why I thought it might actually happen.

I am really hoping for this week but personally would not expect them till about next Wednesday, IMHO. Time to sit back, have a cold one, and hit the refresh button every so often hoping for good news.

Srp7286

Millsra posted that the OCS people up at Millington estimated the results for the Pilot/NFO board would be released this week after it was held on the 30th. They knew about the delay, had the board, and then estimated them to come out this week so that is why I thought it might actually happen.

Thought it was only SNA....