• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Got a call from my recruiter this morning - turns out somewhere along the lines my fingerprints were lost. I went back in today and re-did them so maybe I will hear back in the next couple of weeks; everything else has been in for over a month and a half.

It's a little annoying, but at least I found out what was holding the FS up and hopefully there won't be too many hurtles left to deal with.

by the way, getaway, I will be heading back home to NoVa in a couple weeks (tyson's area) - let me know if you want to grab drinks.

Ah yes, I had to do the same thing a few days ago. Its a pain in the ass and then my JPAS was having problems submitting so I gotta resign my sig pages and send them in next week. OR says that he and the others are going to try their hardest to get me into the Dec. 6th class.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
Got my FS letter today, and all the study material, etc. Signing the orders and swearing in on Tuesday.

Annnd alot of PT between now and then!

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
Swearing in tomorrow at 1400. Had my last drill weekend at my ANG base, so, about 4 weeks to prepare before the shitshow begins!

Gonna go to as many Gator games as possible, :D 3 more to go + SEC (will be in Newport by then)

SWOHopeful

Man, I just hope there are some spots still available in that Dec. 06 class. I do NOT want to spend December in the retail industry.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Just got a heads up that I will need to go to Bethesda for a few additional follow-up tests for my enrollment in the LASIK in Aviation Study. After that, we will submit the information along with a waiver for my age.

Hopefully a "PQ" will be the response back.

I've come this far and the NRD is very supportive and optomistic.

Best to all those cutting the waiver tape or awaiting a FS.

CashvillePlt

OVER THE LINE!
Congrats overspeed, I'll see ya in Newport.
@getaway, hang in there man, I've got a feeling I'll be seeing you in Newport soon as well.

Cowboah

Man, I just hope there are some spots still available in that Dec. 06 class. I do NOT want to spend December in the retail industry.

When I spoke with my recruiter yesterday and was asking him about the Dec. 6th class he mentioned that as of yesterday they still had 27 slots to fill to reach 100 candidates.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
sweet info, thanks for that

Grrrrrrr....I want one of those spots!!! :icon_rage

CNRC is pissing me off. My FS is being held up due to admin bullshit on their end with my JPAS. I'm literally steps away from my FS and there's nothing I can do until they clear their stuff up. :icon_rage :icon_rage :icon_rage

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
Grrrrrrr....I want one of those spots!!! :icon_rage

CNRC is pissing me off. My FS is being held up due to admin bullshit on their end with my JPAS. I'm literally steps away from my FS and there's nothing I can do until they clear their stuff up. :icon_rage :icon_rage :icon_rage

As far as I know it is just my lost fingerprints that have been holding mine up (which they hopefully have by now)...but I am trying to just enjoy the calm before the storm.

As much as I am eager to get to OCS, I don't like the idea of spending 2 weeks in indoc, then getting 2 weeks off, then coming back to what I can only imagine would be a VERY warm welcome by the DIs....

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
As far as I know it is just my lost fingerprints that have been holding mine up (which they hopefully have by now)...but I am trying to just enjoy the calm before the storm.

As much as I am eager to get to OCS, I don't like the idea of spending 2 weeks in indoc, then getting 2 weeks off, then coming back to what I can only imagine would be a VERY warm welcome by the DIs....

I hear you but the sooner the better.

Tentatively, I should be scheduled for an eye appointment at Bethesda come early next week =D

High speed, low drag.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
Congrats overspeed, I'll see ya in Newport.
@getaway, hang in there man, I've got a feeling I'll be seeing you in Newport soon as well.
Thanks dude....got all the loose ends tied up yesterday, just have to do a final PRT before I go, and that's it! Now, back to the studying and gym tonight :D

Are you still getting some flying in before you head out? I'm trying to do as much aviatin' as possible between now and then, 3-4 months with no flying = major withdrawls.