• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
My FINDOCS have been submitted awhile ago and still waiting on stuff. My JPAS said that it couldn't be verified, so my processor sent it to the OPO to see what that meant. But there is nothing I can do for now, so still waiting...

My processor mentioned that they are filling up the November classes to the brims still and that they may cancel the December class because they are trying to avoid having it.

So still in a holding pattern but enjoying the ride :icon_smil

PJ81

FS SNA
My FINDOCS have been submitted awhile ago and still waiting on stuff. My JPAS said that it couldn't be verified, so my processor sent it to the OPO to see what that meant. But there is nothing I can do for now, so still waiting...

My processor mentioned that they are filling up the November classes to the brims still and that they may cancel the December class because they are trying to avoid having it.

So still in a holding pattern but enjoying the ride :icon_smil

There seems to be a small handful of us with the December class date already, but if they were really trying to cancel it, why not just do it and push us to the first January class? Seems weird to me.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Due to my age, my office is expediting my packet through N3M. My waiver statement is already in the breach and ready to go.

To my understanding, they got permission to unofficially place me in a class so that when the medical stuff comes back with a request for a waiver, they can say they have me locked in.

The office just cleared AGon (sister offices with the same COC) so everyone is feeling pretty good about it.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
My OR called and said I'll probably be going to the Dec class, since they're pushing it now and the Nov classes are all full. FS should be here anyday, next week probably.

It all comes together somehow!

BigDave

I was pro rec'd back at the end of august and received notice that I was temporarily NPQ due to my allergic rhinitis roughly a month later. Had to get all my med docs pertaining to the issue and resubmit them to the board. Hopefully I can get medically cleared in the near future and finally receive that FS letter.

Anybody else have any issues like this?

shark505

so my medical waiver has gotten to the point my OR told me go get a congressional....which I did a week ago OR said recruiting command called him and had him send my file up to them...so hopefully I'll have a waiver soon? It really is annoying because my most recent hearing test has me within standards for SNA....so much for BDCP moolah....hopefully we'll all get some good news before the holidays....

PJ81

FS SNA
Just got back from swearing in. After i finished the paperwork it took all of about 30 seconds to swear in. Next step, get my orders and then drive to Rhode Island.

Cowboah

Just got back from swearing in. After i finished the paperwork it took all of about 30 seconds to swear in. Next step, get my orders and then drive to Rhode Island.

Congrats Man! I hope the rest of us aren't far behind and get to join you in that Dec. class.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Congrats Man! I hope the rest of us aren't far behind and get to join you in that Dec. class.

Second that. I'm hoping to be in the Dec. 6th class as well, even though when the class returns from break, they will still be in week 3 of INDOC.

lg106

I will tell you guys what I am definitely glad that they are having that December 6th class, you guys can help take the heat off our Nov. 22nd class, haha!!!

PJ81

FS SNA
Thanks. But we are pretty much in the same position. Two weeks of being the bottom of the barrel till we show up. Then we get that honor till break, then when we come back there will be some new guys to take the role.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
So, got a call from my OR this morning....OCS, 6 December. FS letter is here and we're meeting to sign it all next week. Frikkin amazing how it all came together!