• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Attn: all strapping young Navy Men! ;)

Yankee Uniform Tango
This is one of the greatest threads ever. By the way, Sir Francis Drake is a great hotel. Best beds ever!!!! If only I was 20 years younger. . . and a woman!

My eyes are ceramic. Caught a bazooka round at Little Big Horn. Or was it Okinawa? The one without the Indians.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Attn: all strapping young Navy Men! ;)

From Webster's:

strap⋅ping

1   /ˈstræp
thinsp.png
ɪŋ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [strap-ing] Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. powerfully built; robust, endowed. 2. large; whopping, well hung.

See: https://www.pacrepro.com/index.php

This is too odd....

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I've got a cross country window coming up. Too bad that SF is out of our range I do think. (Would also be hard to get the full dinner dress blues in the avionics compartment as well.)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've got a cross country window coming up. Too bad that SF is out of our range I do think. (Would also be hard to get the full dinner dress blues in the avionics compartment as well.)

corp_logo.gif

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I wish I could help (by holding a sword, consuming your alcohol, and hanging out with hot bridesmaids...who wouldn't?) but January 2nd will find me in Salt Lake City and/or New Orleans. San Fran is a bit out of the way.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Look for me, I'll be the one with the Hawaiian name tag...

LT Kaman Aie Wanaleia

diamon.gif
"MMMfffffmmmmmmmfffffff."