• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB - Prep/Study Guide feedback

Hoss062

Hey Everyone,

Thanks you to everyone who has helped in posting information. I was wondering if someone could send me the Atrickpay's study guide pdf? I would forever be thankful if someone could (hoss062@yahoo.com)

Hoss062

Way to go!
I took the OAR Friday morning and received a 56. I used Atrickpay's personal study guide, the Marine gouge, Military Flight Aptitude Tests, and two practice tests, all in a .pdf. I found them through this website and will happily share them with anyone in need.

Hey Robby,

Could you send me those pdf's if you could that'd be awesome!

Hello Everyone!

I took the ASTB this afternoon and did not do nearly as well as I hoped. Can someone please forward the Arco study guide and Atrickpay's study guide to me as well? (hawkinskc@hotmail.com) I plan on retaking the test in a few weeks.

Thanks!! :)

pathogenic.panda

Hello everyone
It seems that there are many useful information on this thread regarding the ASTB, I was hoping to get some advice from someone who has recently taken the ASTB and to get some advice, maybe advice on how/where to locate study materials relevant to the ASTB. Thank you!

jpa140

I took Form 4 on the computer. I used two practice tests, but the test (ASTB) didn't reflect what I studied.

i too have to take form 4 next except it will be on paper for me. Can you link me on the practice tests you use? also mssh me your email address and I could forward you the right study guides that i will look for.

Echo24

I'm Pilot.
pilot
i too have to take form 4 next except it will be on paper for me. Can you link me on the practice tests you use? also mssh me your email address and I could forward you the right study guides that i will look for.

I did not enjoy form 4. Form 3 was the answer for me.