• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Poll (NEW)

Add up your ASTB scores... AQR + PFAR + FOFAR..

• 9 to 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13 to 15

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • 16 to 18

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • 19 to 21

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • 22 to 24

Votes: 26 32.9%
  • 25 to 27

Votes: 14 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Post you ASTB scores is the Options above.. very easy.. just add up your AQR + PFAR + FOFAR... and choose the corresponding option...

Thanks....

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Unbelieveable.. An A-hole who can't post anything worth reading... Who'd have thought....

You'll sure make a great officer someday....great attitude. Grow a thicker skin or any wardroom you find yourself in will eat you alive.

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
Do you realize that you are calling a Commissioned Officer an "A-hole"?

Is my post worth reading?

He's above that, because he has computer identity super powers. The laws of respect in human form don't apply to him in this world.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Does adding the 3 scores up matter, or is it the OAR that is most important?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
So, Let me ask... It's okay for someone to make a joke for no reason, but when I stand up for myself and make a joke back, it's bad form. I was just being a smart ass... That's all...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Your post came off as a personal attack... It was not funny/whitty at all, and you called an Officer an "A-hole". Use smileys or something next time.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Your post came off as a personal attack... It was not funny/whitty at all, and you called an Officer an "A-hole". Use smileys or something next time.

Concur. It's really hard to get sarcasm and jokes across on the internets. If the wording is not spot on, people can take it as an attack. In cases where you are having trouble with the wording use smileys liberally.

phrogpilot73

Concur. It's really hard to get sarcasm and jokes across on the internets. If the wording is not spot on, people can take it as an attack. In cases where you are having trouble with the wording use smileys liberally.
Precisely. For all future posters please note the style:

HH-60H is a tiny-dicked butt-pirate :D

Please note the smiley! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.