• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Army girl meets Navy boy......

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Ah-hah, my verbal chick repellant still works!
or she is chasing her rabbitless perspective squiddie down the road...:D

jeffsgirl

wo wo wo on the married part.....no intentions on wanting to get married. Just wondering if we had to so that we could live together on base. I have never posted a thread before because I was always told no one really ever answers the questions....guess I was close to right. Thanks for everyone that did answer some of my questions and not think I was trying to get hitched. Wow!!!

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
wo wo wo on the married part.....no intentions on wanting to get married. Just wondering if we had to so that we could live together on base.

No, you don't have to get married to live on base together...legally, I don't think you can "live" in Bachelor 1/4s. Look, It's called "Bachelor" quarters for a reason. But, don't be stupid about it (which since you're from ATOWN!!! You shouldn't have a problem with...) and get used to sleeping in a twin bed, you're set!

I have never posted a thread before because I was always told no one really ever answers the questions....guess I was close to right.
WO WO WO on the not answering questions part. Who told you no one really ever answers the questions...must not have heard the answers they wanted ;) We'll answer the questions alright, but not without a good amount of prodding and fun A LA NAVAL AVIATION BABY!

Thanks for everyone that did answer some of my questions and not think I was trying to get hitched. Wow!!!
So you're saying you're single? Where's Brett?

trackgain

If you are married, then you have a chance at getting base housing, but in P-cola without kids, it would be pretty slim. The Bachelor Quarters are that...for unaccompanied personnel. Besides, the walls are paper thin (you can hear your buddies alarm go off in the next room) and you get no privacy. I would take the advice that was given and wait on things. Flight School is a couple of years journey.

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
If you want to live like a little married couple in base housing, then get married.

Otherwise leave the housing to families that need it, and enjoy Guv'nuhs Gate.

TrunkMonkey

Spy Navy
wo wo wo on the married part.....no intentions on wanting to get married. Just wondering if we had to so that we could live together on base. I have never posted a thread before because I was always told no one really ever answers the questions....guess I was close to right. Thanks for everyone that did answer some of my questions and not think I was trying to get hitched. Wow!!!

There is nothing keeping you from moving with your boyfriend in CONUS and living with him at his duty station off base. The real question is whether you want to uproot yourself, take a pay cut, etc. without a commitment/ring. That is something you will have to decide based on what is right for you and your relationship. Good luck.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Would you say, then...that if he like's it, he should've put a ring on it?

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh....
I really really hate that song....and the If I were a Boy song....I never in my wildest dreams would have thought a guy...on AW...would have quoted a Beyonce sing.:eek:

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Does "Jeff" know that "Jeffsgirl" is doing all his dirty work? Maybe "Jeffgirlsboy" should register and weigh in his thoughts..

I've been with my chick for ~ 7 years..and the "recent" and "fallen" would have sent alarm bells off in my head, plus her posting on my behalf...and this is coming from a guy when he goes out at night with friends, he checks in his ballsack to his fiance before he leaves the door.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
I really really hate that song....and the If I were a Boy song....I never in my wildest dreams would have thought a guy...on AW...would have quoted a Beyonce sing.:eek:

My friend...I had no idea who sang that. Just that the VH-1 video is AWESOME on deployment. :) And true...even better on mute.

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
.and this is coming from a guy when he goes out at night with friends, he checks in his ballsack to his fiance before he leaves the door.

See...you should just finally get the deed done...Get rid of the hassle of "Checking" the sack all together and just hand them over.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I've been with my chick for ~ 7 years...
How old are you? Your bio says you're a senior in college. 7 years means you've been with this chick since the middle of high school.

I hope you didn't get engaged to the first girl that ever put out for you.......please tell me you've at least sampled a few additional flavors........

jeffsgirl

Does "Jeff" know that "Jeffsgirl" is doing all his dirty work? Maybe "Jeffgirlsboy" should register and weigh in his thoughts..

I've been with my chick for ~ 7 years..and the "recent" and "fallen" would have sent alarm bells off in my head, plus her posting on my behalf...and this is coming from a guy when he goes out at night with friends, he checks in his ballsack to his fiance before he leaves the door.

He asked me to join this website to try and get info on my own to help with my decision. I guess i got my answer though, since i didn't realize HE could live off base. By the way, is everyone with wings as touchy as this guy I just quoted? Hope not.......

How old are you? Your bio says you're a senior in college. 7 years means you've been with this chick since the middle of high school.

I hope you didn't get engaged to the first girl that ever put out for you.......please tell me you've at least sampled a few additional flavors........

hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahhaha. XO to you!

MasterBates

Yes,

Most of us are touchy on the subject.

Most of us have had some or all of the following:
A psycho ex.
Married a Cling-on
Seen a friend do one of the above