• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are stories of the SWO community valid?

Semisonic9

Mmmm.

As someone who was considering SWO as one of my three choices for my BDCP package, I gotta say, you guys are scaring the hell out of me!

-S

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Mmmm.

As someone who was considering SWO as one of my three choices for my BDCP package, I gotta say, you guys are scaring the hell out of me!

-S

Just try to relax....you might feel a slight pinch though, that is if you decide to go the SWO route.

m0tbaillie

Former SWO
SWO's carry a BM's whistle on a chain to summon their herd of other SWO's...those SWO's will degenerate into a pile of self loathing and hate that will destroy any living creature within a 12 meter radius and leave the original SWO unscathed to carry on with his day...

If that fails then they throw their shoes at the enemy...

Someone plays StarCraft...

swerdna

None
Contributor
It's sad that this thread has turned into a SWO bashing. And worse, it's discouraging others from the field.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
It's sad that this thread has turned into a SWO bashing. And worse, it's discouraging others from the field.
It's Air Warriors....SWO bashing is a sport here.....

But I won't take away from the SWO "warrior culture"...after all they developed the tactic of STAB, STAB, LOOK, STAB....

swerdna

None
Contributor
It's Air Warriors....SWO bashing is a sport here.....

But I won't take away from the SWO "warrior culture"...after all they developed the tactic of STAB, STAB, LOOK, STAB....

I get that, and I understand that you are joking. But when someone from the outside comes on and says that they're changing their mind, it's not the same. A lot of people (including myself) use this site for help. So the SWO bashing (that most of us understand as good humor) goes as truth. If there was an Aviation-bashing site, I would object to it as well.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I get that, and I understand that you are joking. But when someone from the outside comes on and says that they're changing their mind, it's not the same. A lot of people (including myself) use this site for help. So the SWO bashing (that most of us understand as good humor) goes as truth. If there was an Aviation-bashing site, I would object to it as well.

I think the SWO bashing comes off as truth because, to an extent, it IS truth. Go to Sailorbob.com if you want some confirmation on that. We do enjoy having fun with our resident SWOs.

If there were an aviation bashing site.....well, there wouldn't be an aviation bashing site. Everyone realizes Naval Aviation kicks ass.

failboat.jpg

swerdna

None
Contributor
I think the SWO bashing comes off as truth because, to an extent, it IS truth. Go to Sailorbob.com if you want some confirmation on that. We do enjoy having fun with our resident SWOs.

If there were an aviation bashing site.....well, there wouldn't be an aviation bashing site. Everyone realizes Naval Aviation kicks ass.

Air Warriors isn't a SWO bashing site. I am registered on sailorbob.com, and it is extremely useful for SWO culture. They don't trash on aviation there.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Air Warriors isn't a SWO bashing site. I am registered on sailorbob.com, and it is extremely useful for SWO culture. They don't trash on aviation there.

They don't trash on aviation because there isn't a reason to.