• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

National OPO

All - some clarification. It was already mentioned earlier, but whoever made the comment about "you get processed for your first choice if selected for your first choice" was spot on. If Pilot or NFO was your first choice on your application and you were selected for Pilot and/or NFO, any other designators on your application (choices 2 through 5) will be discarded and NRC will process you for your first choice. Should you want to "decline" that first or second choice and continue to be considered for your remaining designator choices, then you need to make that desire clearly known to your recruiter who will have to then notify us here at NRC so that we can keep your application processing for those other remaining designators. But as a rule, our feeling is that if an applicant put down Pilot (for example) as their first choice and they were selected for Pilot, then they must have really wanted Pilot (over their other choices) since was listed as their first choice and they will therefore be processed to ship as a Pilot. Unless told otherwise by the applicant through their recruiter.

CAJ0520

All - yes, CIRIMS (NRC's applicant processing system) is being updated with the results of the most recent Pilot/NFO board. The team here is updating each applicant record within the system to reflect results. If not already done, it should be done by the end of today since the results were officially released to the NRDs last Friday. The results can't be "officially" posted on this unofficial website due to PII concerns. So my only advice is for you to continue to reach your OR and find out the results from them.

Is it possible for an Enlisted Recruiter to check my Status in CIRIMS? I worked with him for some of the process and then my OR for the last part of it, basically the OR just signed a few pages. My OR is off for a few days so would it be possible for the the Petty Officer to check for me? Or should I just wait for my OR to come back.

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
Text exchange between my OR and I about 3 minutes ago.

Me: Seems like all of my buddies on the west coast found out either yesterday or earlier today. Hopefully the news trickles down here pretty soon.
OR:I've been asking every body! Nothing!!
Me:Thank you, I'm kinda doing what I said I wouldn't be doing.
OR:You're ok! I'm doing it to my upper chain of command as well!

Not to sure if he is yelling or not, but he generally always uses exclamation marks in text messages.

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
11:20AM PST and I just received the board results list. You recruiters should be contacting you shortly if not already. Best of luck everyone!

Just got off the phone, NRD Raleigh applicants still aren't showing in CIRIMS. They don't know where the board results are.

My recruiter didn't find out from CIRIMS, he said he was emailed the list or another NRD checked my name on the list and told him I was on it for PRO-Y SNA.

Bronco

Lurking Member
Official result: my kit is at the PMs desk... did not make this board. Back into the holding pattern for me.