• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

brogdawg32

Unconfirmed speculation suggests if it said PROBOARD in CIRIMS last Monday or earlier it's in. Anything after that is up in the air

brogdawg32

It should encourage you a bit, look at feb. A decent amount of people with sub 50 oar got picked up. There's hope for us man

exNavyOffRec

And I have 49. You have 700 hours flight time, I have 0. Whole person concept, just gotta hope we made up for our scores in other areas

"whole person concept" like the guy I had picked up on a board with a selection rate of 25% with a GPA just above 3.0 no community service, no leadership, just went to college, but had 8's and 9's on the ASTB

oh, an he was not the exception, I can't tell you how many people I have seen picked up with 8's or better with pretty much nothing else.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Well... I mean, your processor plays a big part to get your stuff ready.
Agreed. I will say though, it is maddeningly frustrating having all of my paperwork done, and nothing else for me to turn in or do. Then my application sits on someone's desk for weeks before having anything done with it. I turned my paperwork in the next day or the day after every single time it was requested, only for it to be delayed. I've tried not to speak negatively and if I make this board I'll stay quiet, but if not I'll likely be a little more candid in regard to my experiences.

I'm nearly age critical, I really want out of my current employment situation, and I need to keep my family from finding out about this (a long story in and of itself).