• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

My OR has been wicked on top of things and pushing my stuff like crazy, but as of yesterday he still seems to not have heard anything about the board convening on Monday. I'm banking on it happening, thanks to all the info on this thread & from NOPO. But confused as to why my OR wouldn't at least have an idea. What gives?

exNavyOffRec

For the DD368, we prefer that the expiration date of the 368 (Conditional Release) be far enough out to extend past your enlisted date just prior to shipping to OCS. This is because the 368 represents your conditional release from your current military obligation up to the point in which you fall under a new military obligation with the other branch of service or service component. So if you are concerned about the expiration date on your 368 coming up soon, and perhaps expiring during your selection board or shortly after, I would recommend that you ask your current branch to consider extending the 368 or generating a new 368 that reaches out in the future a little further so that you wont end up perhaps having to scramble around to get one at the last minute because it expires 1 week before your enlistment date right before shipping to OCS.

not sure if this issue still exist but for reserve USN guys PERS would only sign for 90 days at a time, they said if you need more time resubmit before the old DD368 expires.

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Just got PQ'd today and will hopefully submit my package this afternoon. Most likely be up for the next board though, whenever that may be.

cb812

SNA
Remember, active duty folks get results first so don't expect results until the week of May 4.

Doesn't it get old explaining the same thing to candidates, board after board....

We sincerely appreciate the recruiters being active on this forum, but I always think to myself.... "man, they must have explained this OCS application process countless times...."

Keep up the good work!!!

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Doesn't it get old explaining the same thing to candidates, board after board....

We sincerely appreciate the recruiters being active on this forum, but I always think to myself.... "man, they must have explained this OCS application process countless times...."

Keep up the good work!!!
I seriously wonder if someone has put together a guide or wiki page on each step of the process. I know @NavyOffRec has a few stickied posts, and I've used those for reference, but I haven't seen one with a step-by-step overview.

exNavyOffRec

Keep up the good work!!!

This is a fairly new thing, in the past, before BOL went south for a bit, NRD's rec'd the results before the fleet did.

kavo24

I finally got on here after almost a year. I understand the waiting guys since I did it last year and got picked up for pilot on a rolling board. Stay patient and keep your spirits high. I went to OCS last September then API in Feb, I'm at primary now. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.