• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
NRC emailed me saying they're still assigning seats for FY2014. Doesn't really matter to me I will just wait to be assigned a shipping date now that I know I am going for sure, I'm in no rush.
Ok. If you commission after 01 OCT 14 you are in FY15.

exNavyOffRec

Just got the email that I am PQ'd and now the final step is getting a shipping date. They're currently filling the August class so I was told I will probably be leaving in September as they're still filling for FY2014.

class dates in July and later are all FY15 dates, they go by when you commission, not by when you arrive.

brogdawg32

Varlogkern made a good point earlier...AD results were released around 12 yesterday. So for east coast people, that only gives NRDs between 3-5 to get results out and contact applicants, which could explain some people potentially not hearing till Monday.

West coast for the win :p

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
Could always call a recruiter on the west coast and ask if your name is on the list, lol. I spoke to a different OR when mine wasn't in.

avid

Pro Rec Y SNA
Just got the email that I am PQ'd and now the final step is getting a shipping date. They're currently filling the August class so I was told I will probably be leaving in September as they're still filling for FY2014.

That was quick. Nothing yet for me. I suspect the LASIK waiver will likely hold me back a bit. That is great news though.