• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

He's only 21, so looks like speaking on behalf of all of us. My OR also thinks it will be very soon, that break in the fiscal year was reason for delay for other people. He didn't mention 2-3 weeks or anything like that tho

They don't show stats/signature on the mobile website or else I would have seen that. The fiscal year starts in October so how would December/February applicants be delayed by that?

brogdawg32

They don't show stats/signature on the mobile website or else I would have seen that. The fiscal year starts in October so how would December/February applicants be delayed by that?
My iphone shows the sig if I turn it sideways, discovered that last week!

December applicants no idea, feb it could make some sense as it's close enough. I'm not really sure, I just nod my head and say ok.

cb812

SNA

Starts in Oct. but the FY15 classes will begin with the July 20th class.

Hybrid55

Nick
pilot
So I got confirmed by National OPO (and other members) that I got the Pro Rec Y, however, my OR is saying my application still shows PROBOARD in CIRIMS and he has been checking it daily. Is there any reason mine is one of the only ones not updating with the results?

So I got confirmed by National OPO (and other members) that I got the Pro Rec Y, however, my OR is saying my application still shows PROBOARD in CIRIMS and he has been checking it daily. Is there any reason mine is one of the only ones not updating with the results?

There's a possibility CIRIMS just isn't updated. My package still said PROBOARD on Tuesday when my OR called to give me the good news.

Mozart

I am hoping to know whether or not I make the July class by the end of the month... If so, I plan on putting in my two week notice as soon as I hear and using the month before I leave to work on staying in shape, studying the OCS gouge, and spending time with family.
same situation here! Don't want to mention anything to my boss before I get an ocs date for fear ill be fired. Also I think I'm going to try military leave with my company because they pay gap pay and a couple other cool things.

cb812

SNA
same situation here! Don't want to mention anything to my boss before I get an ocs date for fear ill be fired. Also I think I'm going to try military leave with my company because they pay gap pay and a couple other cool things.

Isn't that only for temporary duty? Meaning you will be coming back to the company? I know Guard/Reserve guys do this all of the time but they come back after deployment/training/etc.

Mozart

Isn't that only for temporary duty? Meaning you will be coming back to the company? I know Guard/Reserve guys do this all of the time but they come back after deployment/training/etc.
well I can get up to 5 yrs mil leave. I figure if for some reason I fail out of ocs of flight school and they ask me to leave that ill have a job waiting. Prob want happens but its a last minute dall back plan.

I think anyone can do this, its law or something. I just have an amazing and high paying job so I want to use it. I don't think someone working at WacArnolds would need to use this.

cb812

SNA
well I can get up to 5 yrs mil leave. I figure if for some reason I fail out of ocs of flight school and they ask me to leave that ill have a job waiting. Prob want happens but its a last minute dall back plan.

I think anyone can do this, its law or something. I just have an amazing and high paying job so I want to use it. I don't think someone working at WacArnolds would need to use this.

So say you end up graduating OCS and API/Primary, do you just inform your company if you do not plan on coming back?

America

For those that are age critical: any idea if being age critical will somehow rush the BC or if they are able to send out Fin Sel letters prior to the BC completing?