• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
LOL quote of my day.

Bronco: Im not a aviation histroy buff. The C-130 is an awesome machine, I just dont want to fly it. I know where my talents are suited and I know where I am most suited. Im not saying I would turn down an offer if thats all they give me, BUT if I can make jets or helis somehow I am damn sure going to do it.

Plus after 20 yrs flying helis I would love to "retire" and fly S&R in CO.

Now if youll excuse me I am off to celebrate. ;)

Edit: happy accidental 100th page post.
Lol what are your talents? You won't know till you get in the cockpit.

Reactions: HTR

Kees

SNA Select
*Note from a retired jet tailhooker. Seriously, if you desire to be "a kid", as I did long ago... in a galaxy far away, in API, & primary/basic, you have to work your buns off. This includes putting priority on learning to fly over local night life, and all other distractions. Being prepared for each and every flight (actual or simulator). Studying, and knowing your EPs, and individual procedures for each syllabus flight. To get jets, your total flight performance grades are the KEY!;)

Of course being brilliant, handsome, and cool doesn't hurt either!:p
BzB, taking a bow:cool:
I'm not handsome, but I have a BIG watch.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I finally broke down and called my OR (after not hearing from him for a few weeks). He said he can't help me and to call my processor. I may make that call later today or just wait to hear back from her. Wish I had something of substance to report.

brogdawg32

After looking at the feb and December boards and their timeline for results...I don't think we're going to hear till like Friday or next week

National OPO

All - yes, CIRIMS (NRC's applicant processing system) is being updated with the results of the most recent Pilot/NFO board. The team here is updating each applicant record within the system to reflect results. If not already done, it should be done by the end of today since the results were officially released to the NRDs last Friday. The results can't be "officially" posted on this unofficial website due to PII concerns. So my only advice is for you to continue to reach your OR and find out the results from them.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
All - yes, CIRIMS (NRC's applicant processing system) is being updated with the results of the most recent Pilot/NFO board. The team here is updating each applicant record within the system to reflect results. If not already done, it should be done by the end of today since the results were officially released to the NRDs last Friday. The results can't be "officially" posted on this unofficial website due to PII concerns. So my only advice is for you to continue to reach your OR and find out the results from them.
Perfect! Thanks for the information.