• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

DCrow

SNA Primary
For all those with dates or who are going to get dates. Don't forget to come back on here 3, 4, or 5 months from now and tell your crazy drill instructor stories. Have been watching some of the PG rated family day videos of ocs on youtube. Am sure we will all have some stories too tell. We all were here to support each other through pro-rec, would be nice to keep up a bit after the fact.

bluemarlin04

That sucks

I already have my clearance and was pqd prior to board so I really don't know what's taking so long. The recruiter emailed me almost a month ago saying my finsel letter was just waiting on a signature. So I got no clue what is going on.

Rev

pilot
That sucks

I already have my clearance and was pqd prior to board so I really don't know what's taking so long. The recruiter emailed me almost a month ago saying my finsel letter was just waiting on a signature. So I got no clue what is going on.

Processor must be bogged down with it. You're date is out there man. Hopefully you'll hear something tomorrow.

bluemarlin04

Processor must be bogged down with it. You're date is out there man. Hopefully you'll hear something tomorrow.
Yea I know man.

I'm Living at my parents house now with no job. I wake up in the morning, drink coffee, go gym for 1.5 hours, drive around the island looking for surf, surf all day long, run 3 miles in the evening and then sleep or go to the bar. Lol. No real complaints but I am starting to get bored.

Reactions: Rev

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
Yea I know man.

I'm Living at my parents house now with no job. I wake up in the morning, drink coffee, go gym for 1.5 hours, drive around the island looking for surf, surf all day long, run 3 miles in the evening and then sleep or go to the bar. Lol. No real complaints but I am starting to get bored.
Same here. Funny, I thought I went to college to get out of my parents's basement...

Tonkovich.J

I'm completely bored out of my mind. I finished my finals on May 10 and I've done nothing but workout and help around the house. I guess my parents are trying to get as much free labor as possible before I leave.

Sparticusjmr

FS SNA Newport 21 Oct
I'm completely bored out of my mind. I finished my finals on May 10 and I've done nothing but workout and help around the house. I guess my parents are trying to get as much free labor as possible before I leave.

Haha. This whole time I thought I was the only one. I put in my two weeks as soon as I heard I got the PQ letter. Thought for sure I'd know something by now. Living in my Mom's rental and working on it as well as her house to pay rent. Had some money saved up but it's amazing how fast it dwindles down, so bar money for me until I get my date. I've been "waiting on a signature" for a couple weeks now. Keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow fellas!