• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applicants for Supply Corps Board Feb 18 2019

exNavyOffRec

I'm hoping to get the weight down by mid March and get my package together before the April board meets. How long does it take to get a MEPS appointment?

I would allow 2 weeks, but your OR would know how long it takes for his/her MEPS to get in and get the results, and have reviewed by N3M

serratafranklin

Welp, today is the the day. Here's to a (hopefully) speedy decision process! Good luck everyone!

Cheers,

Aaron
Yes it is. But I dont know if the board will convene today since it is Presidents Day. I was told that usually, boards will convene the day before or after a holiday. Hopefully results are released at a decent time. From what I have seen, Supply Board results take about two to three weeks. Good luck to everyone!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes it is. But I dont know if the board will convene today since it is Presidents Day. I was told that usually, boards will convene the day before or after a holiday. Hopefully results are released at a decent time. From what I have seen, Supply Board results take about two to three weeks. Good luck to everyone!

The board dates are placeholders. The date on the board schedule could be on a regular weekday and the actual board date could take place sooner or later (more common).

Tacticalhusky

Fingers crossed for quick results!! I’m also in this board and it’s my first choice so I’m hoping to hear good news! Good luck guys!

My recruiter said that the board convened on Tuesday, but Idk if he was just looking at a schedule saying that or if he had actual confirmation.

Well, if somebody hears word that they have in fact convened, please share. I'm kind of in a time sensitive situation and I'm hoping for results within the next 3-4 weeks.