• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone see this?

milky-f18

loud-mouthed, know-it-all
I don't know if he technically did anything illegal, but he is an idiot. I don't care what you think about throwing puppies, but you should never do anything on camera these days that you wouldn't want to see on the nightly news. Half of Fox and CNN these days is just grainy YouTube videos being put on TV as news. I'm sure that one will make some broadcast eventually if it hasn't already.

Dumba$$.

That boys is the leadership challenge that will seemingly never be able to be overcome. How does a skipper counter pure idiocy like that?:(

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
The sad thing is, my roommate who is/was (i know - once a marine always...) a marine watched it and laughed. Granted, my roommate is an idiot too. I just think this sort of thing gives a horrible impression of the Marines and the military as a whole, when I think most of the men and women in US uniforms are the best on the planet.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yeah, google his name, he has a lot of fans already . . . idiot

JTB7

I found it ironic how the Marine's nickname are 'devil dogs' yet he threw a dog off a cliff.

chupacabra

pilot
Contributor
I found it ironic how the Marine's nickname are 'devil dogs' yet he threw a dog off a cliff.

Are you being serious right now?

As far as the video goes, I don't know why people insist on videotaping themselves doing these kinds of things. It's bad what the Marine did to the dog, of course, but the damage done to the to the public perception of the military because of idiots with cameras is worse.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
The same way that the guy who threw the dog off an overpass because of road rage got prosecuted, something should happen to this guy. As many jokes are made in bad taste, this is just sick and horrible to see....

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Cozy little place in hell for assholes who feel the need to hurt animals.

And I would be absolutely shocked if this guy hasn't done worse, and probably not just to puppies. What a vile human being.

If he were stateside, he could be prosecuted for animal cruelty.