• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone Into Shooting "Old Iron"?

schwarti

Contributor
I'm sure there are some floating around out there, but I don't believe there are any on the official site. I was told that Saturday is good to go for photos, if I can get myself at that duty station while they're firing.

schwarti

Contributor
Pictures forthcoming - including an interesting misfire. Camera cord is missing, so as soon as I find it, they'll be up.

schwarti

Contributor
As promised - this is about as old as old iron gets! The first is a successful shot. The second (which actually took place just before the successful shot) was a very odd misfire in which Bob almost lost a finger or two. Finally, the third pic is some of our other "old guns" - I know this isn't quite with the thread, but I like 'em anyway. I put them as attachments because they're on the large side, and I'm too lazy at the moment to resize.

Apologies for the poor quality - I'm not like some of you guys out there with the camera skills. :D

Attachments

• P1010008.JPG
    P1010008.JPG
    456.8 KB · Views: 47
  • P1010007.JPG
    P1010007.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 48
  • P1010012.JPG
    P1010012.JPG
    429 KB · Views: 42

schwarti

Contributor
Damn! I've just gotten to haul on the handles to move 'em around... I don't think that the Boston police (or the Navy) would appreciate it if ours actually could fire. :D