• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone Currently at the Citadel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hm2anderson

EP-3 NFO
Not to drop the dime, but they got the info from the STA office here in p-cola. I don't think this should be taken the wrong way for those saying your info was leaked. The minute you got selected you fall under pers-4010 (i think) and NETC.
One thing I can say is that our CO @ El Cid has a great relationship with the STA-21 office. For example, 2 OCs are married and it looks like one is going restricted line (not supposed to happen). One was turned down from BUDS and just converted to USMC (not supposed to happen). In other words that relationship can help in certain ways.
As for the LT, well I'm not sure who that was, but if you are a prior than the chances are that you have more time in and military bearing than the said LT. The current SNI (senior naval instructor) is a former Citadel Grad and gets out soon. His replacement is a LT who is a former GMC now LT with about 17 years.

PM with any more specific questions.

Yes we wear a uniform everyday to class!

Anderson
Citadel '07

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
The STA-21ers at The Citadel are among the finest OCs anywhere. If you are lucky enough to join them there, you are the cream of the crop. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.