• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any word on scholarships yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
lol, how'd you know I was waiting for USNA? I don't remember writing about that on this site... Anyways, I'm torn between The Naval Academy Foundation program, (a year of prep school and then get into USNA, in my case class of 2010), or doing NROTC at Penn State. Argh.

bigspy007

I'm taking the Foundation over my NROTC scholarship to Texas A&M and appointments to USMMA and USMA. The Naval Academy just looks the the best fit for me.

DMeix

High School Peon
quick question:

So they're already notifying those candidates who are being considered/accepted for the Naval Academy Foundation scholarships? Did those of you who have the Foundation already receive letters of rejection from USNA, or not?

bigspy007

I found out about the foundation in Jan. I have not recieved an offical rejection letter form the academy and mostlikey wont until June if I don't get in. My RD says I'm still be considered for this year and I am also in the NAPS pool.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Yeah I was told that I haven't been rejected yet and I'll find out my April 15th. Idk though.

Status
Not open for further replies.