• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

And a thread about air conditioning becomes this...(split from "Stupid Question")

NavyLonghorn

Mefesto said:
What is sexy about a KA-200? And before the flaming starts, yet I've flown it... (and it's bigger brother, BE-1900D)

Yeah, sexy isnt a word I would use.

It is a nice lookin plane though, and its a dream to fly.

pilot_man

Ex-Rhino driver
pilot
If... onnlyyy...

simply a case of differentiating between the landing weights of the JV Hornet vice Thuper Hornet for the arrestor cable setting.

So by JV you mean able to do everything it takes your cockpit two people to do, we do with one. And I don’t know of one guy here on the JV squad that ever wants to make to the varsity. Several Rhino guys I know wish they had a mute button for you guys. You just stay back there and read off the VSI and we’ll be fine. :icon_devi

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
Mefesto said:
What is sexy about a KA-200? And before the flaming starts, yet I've flown it... (and it's bigger brother, BE-1900D)

Sexier than a king air 90, which is the other alternative

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
So by JV you mean able to do everything it takes your cockpit two people to do, we do with one. And I don’t know of one guy here on the JV squad that ever wants to make to the varsity. Several Rhino guys I know wish they had a mute button for you guys. You just stay back there and read off the VSI and we’ll be fine. :icon_devi

I thought by JV he meant C/D as opposed to E/F.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

There is a difference being just doing something and doing it well.......:D