• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

And a thread about air conditioning becomes this...(split from "Stupid Question")

FlytheBall

Maybe, maybe not, maybe go fvck yourself.
pilot
Rule of thumb:

Actually be in a community, before you start talking **** about the other ones.

Coming from the guy that knows everything else about everyone else's community.

"Round intakes and single seat = not a Rhino."

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Vance, you sure are the cause of much hate and discontent these days... whats the matter? Missing Enid girls, or does NATOPS have you down?

Fly the ball, Rhinos do not have round intakes... try checking the facts before you call someone out...

FlytheBall

pilot
Last time i saw a Rhino, i'm am pretty sure they have single seats also. Point being, dont bust on other people when you do the same sh!t

FlytheBall

pilot
Not being mean, just pointing out that everyone does it. Wont digress from this thread anymore. Yes, C-12's are sexy. I wish i was flying one.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Ive alywas heard just the Foxtrot refered to as a Rhino.

If the Echo is also refered to as such, feel free to ridicule.

If... onnlyyy...

It's "Rhino ball" regardless of whether you're an E or an F... simply a case of differentiating between the landing weights of the JV Hornet vice Thuper Hornet for the arrestor cable setting.

/threadjack off

The T-1 had a triple redundant A/C. One that worked on battery, one on bleed air, and a third to power the avionics. You knew it was an Air Force jet because you could actually divert the avionic A/C to the cockpit... "screw the systems, let em fry!! I'm not cold enough up here!!!"

NavyLonghorn

If... onnlyyy...

It's "Rhino ball" regardless of whether you're an E or an F... simply a case of differentiating between the landing weights of the JV Hornet vice Thuper Hornet for the arrestor cable setting.

/threadjack off

The T-1 had a triple redundant A/C. One that worked on battery, one on bleed air, and a third to power the avionics. You knew it was an Air Force jet because you could actually divert the avionic A/C to the cockpit... "screw the systems, let em fry!! I'm not cold enough up here!!!"

Thanks for the correction bro.

RHPF

pilot
Contributor
Haha it makes me look like a total dick, as if I had made a new thread just to call out C-12s. Oh well im sure that will go down as one of those times I should have just kept my mouth shut.