• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Board - Feb 22, 2016

AMDO2B

I spoke with someone from NRC this morning and he said "the board did convene as scheduled. They were processing the results as we spoke." He also said that a lot of people made it. I asked was it more than the rumored quotas of 12 to 14... He laughed and then said it was a lot. I continued to check BOL every hour on the hour and finally it was updated today at 1615 with a "Y" under the status block. I am just waiting until tomorrow to hear the official word.
You have AMDO board results posted at 1615 today? I know NFO results were out, but I don't have anything showing Y or N on my BOL...

actionjackson

Yes it recorded 1615 on Bol. Prior to that it showed "no results have been received." Now it shows my info with "Y" under status and 15200 designator

AMDO2B

Anything on BOL AMDO2B? Wonder if my command will find out today and let me know, since im on leave..
I was told that in this case Triad doesn't find out before us. It was confirmed when my buddy found out yesterday he made it for NFO and the chain had no idea. People have been getting results for AMDO since yesterday, my Triad has no info on their BOL and my BOL still says no result... Kinda frustrated right now.

Zamora

I was told that in this case Triad doesn't find out before us. It was confirmed when my buddy found out yesterday he made it for NFO and the chain had no idea. People have been getting results for AMDO since yesterday, my Triad has no info on their BOL and my BOL still says no result... Kinda frustrated right now.
ok bro, thanks for the update. This will be a long weekend of waiting...