• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AMDO Board - Feb 22, 2016

Frank81

Maybe I asked the wrong question. If the board convened today, how long does it take them before they make their selections and finish with the Pro-board? Also, from that point how long till the command triad with BOL access finds out the results? So if they convened today Feb 22nd, what's the expected date for the results to come out? Thanks

exNavyOffRec

Maybe I asked the wrong question. If the board convened today, how long does it take them before they make their selections and finish with the Pro-board? Also, from that point how long till the command triad with BOL access finds out the results? So if they convened today Feb 22nd, what's the expected date for the results to come out? Thanks

It depends if the board happens on time, if they just take a day, if they are prompt in getting results to NRC, so it could days just several days or several weeks, they make the board date far in advance so schedules change.

Frank81

Thanks just trying to schedule my PCS move accordingly... My PRD is really screwing with my life right now....

Frank81

Brian, thanks for the good info. That would be awesome if the results come out as fast as last year's board!

Brian_Framer

I have not heard any solid numbers other than what is posted earlier on in this post. Hopefully we hear something this week!!!

AMDO2B

Patiently (more or less) waiting for the results as well. AM1 in Strike Fighter Community. Good luck Brian, those are some shit hot credentials!

Frank81

Take this info for what's it worth... I talked to my CMC today and asked him to pull up his Triad access on BOL to check the status of ongoing boards. He had multiple other boards with applicant status up for viewing but none so far for this AMDO board. So I don't know how accurate this is, but I do hope the board convened on time. I am gonna reach out tomorrow to a 1520 I know on base to see if can get some info on the board convening. I am stationed on Pax River where NAVAIR and the AMDO OCM CDR Edge are both located.

exNavyOffRec

Take this info for what's it worth... I talked to my CMC today and asked him to pull up his Triad access on BOL to check the status of ongoing boards. He had multiple other boards with applicant status up for viewing but none so far for this AMDO board. So I don't know how accurate this is, but I do hope the board convened on time. I am gonna reach out tomorrow to a 1520 I know on base to see if can get some info on the board convening. I am stationed on Pax River where NAVAIR and the AMDO OCM CDR Edge are both located.

OCS boards are controlled by NRC not BUPERS as such no status will show up on BOL except the final board results.