• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alpha Co

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
I'm driving out from California tomorrow morning, guess I'll see everyone when I get there. Fun times.

Yeah ... Alpha Co ... TBS ... "leading peers" ... its all just so, fun ... ;)

Enjoy :D

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
let's just stop worrying about whether were going to class up or not because 90% of it is out of our hands. It would be nice to get classed up but at the same time it wouldn't hurt too bad to get assigned to do IFS first. On the other hand, not looking forward to leaving the beautiful women on the campus of florida state :(..

Just be glad you're at TBS getting shit done and not waiting til March like a lot of people are... yes I'm jealous.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
I'm driving out from California tomorrow morning, guess I'll see everyone when I get there. Fun times.

I made that drive a couple of weeks ago. I went a more southern route then you will probably go (the 40 through Arizona and the likes). Not a bad drive though. Just watch your speed. Highway Patrol in other states arent as leniant as they appear to be in Cali.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
I'll be seeing you guys on the 20th as well. What time is everyone going to try and check in at on Tuesday?

sanders

I'll be seeing you guys on the 20th as well. What time is everyone going to try and check in at on Tuesday?

From what I hear you basically check in and get assigned to a room and have the rest of the day off. So I guess I will get there late morning-ish.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
From what I hear you basically check in and get assigned to a room and have the rest of the day off. So I guess I will get there late morning-ish.

lol, good luck with that.

I would check in after a nice lunch. They aren't cutting people based on check-in times anymore, and that first day, at least our first day, was a relatively late one - with retardedly early on-deck times during the first two weeks.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
lol, good luck with that.

I would check in after a nice lunch. They aren't cutting people based on check-in times anymore, and that first day, at least our first day, was a relatively late one - with retardedly early on-deck times during the first two weeks.

Golf had the first day to themselves after check in. They just had to be back at 1800 for a brief. The rest of the days were rediculously early though

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Anyone know if they switched to greens yet, or is it still desserts rolled up? Sleeves down?

Most of the battalion has been deserts sleeves down because of the shitty weather lately; but I would still have one set rolled just for shits and giggles. We switch to greens early November.

usmcnkgrvll

shit, kinda makes me wish I pt'd every damn day after hearing that. I guess we'll see on Tuesday. I drove down from Washington State. Anybody brown bagging it? Been here for about a week.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
shit, kinda makes me wish I pt'd every damn day after hearing that. I guess we'll see on Tuesday. I drove down from Washington State. Anybody brown bagging it? Been here for about a week.

Im a brown bagger. Been here since the 5th. Drop me a line sometime if you like.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I'm sure people have looked into these websites, but for those of you starting soon or even in March, these sites will probably help. Also, if your under 26 yrs. old you have to complete a driver safety course through MarineU *before you can get a TBS sticker to park on base (from what I'm told).

http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/tbs/

http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/mace/

You need the drivers safety course IOT get a BASE sticker, you just need a pulse and a pen when it comes time to fill out the form with your company IOT get a TBS sticker.