• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alpha Co

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
Anyone else from AW in 2nd platoon? If anyone wants to get up and grab a beer this weekend send me a PM. The gouge I've heard so far is that we currently have 87 air contracts and we are going to pick up with 70.

AJB37

Anyone else from AW in 2nd platoon? If anyone wants to get up and grab a beer this weekend send me a PM. The gouge I've heard so far is that we currently have 87 air contracts and we are going to pick up with 70.

That is similar to what I've heard. However, a lot of people seem to have failed the swim qual today so I guess we'll see what happens.

Pepe

If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid.
pilot
Swim Qual is a bitch. Remember to do the stroke EXACTLY the way the instructor is tell you how. EXACTLY. They were DQing people for the smallest deviations.

Side note: Ya'll probably don't know yet, but do you have any idea who your SPCs are going to be?

AJB37

Swim Qual is a bitch. Remember to do the stroke EXACTLY the way the instructor is tell you how. EXACTLY. They were DQing people for the smallest deviations.

Side note: Ya'll probably don't know yet, but do you have any idea who your SPCs are going to be?

Alpha is apparently getting some of Charlie's SPCs

rohanc

Ground Officers need to qualify with the CWS-2, Air contracts with the CWS-1 qualification. If you fail, there is ample time to practice. At the same time, however, you might not get picked up.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
Alpha is apparently getting some of Charlie's SPCs

....Charlie delt with a lot of games. If this is the case, stand by.

My SPC and Co Commander are picking up with Bravo once we (Delta) graduate Nov 5.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
Anyone here part of the 5 people that passed the CWS-1 swim qual on Friday? I made it to the backstroke part. Looks like I get to head back next week.

sanders

I am a 2nd class. I am guessing that 20-30 will make first class by the time pickup comes. I'm sure you will get picked up with alpha as long as you got a 2nd class and get a decent pft score.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I'll be up there on the 20th with you guys too. Hey let's just stop worrying about whether were going to class up or not because 90% of it is out of our hands. It would be nice to get classed up but at the same time it wouldn't hurt too bad to get assigned to do IFS first. On the other hand, not looking forward to leaving the beautiful women on the campus of florida state :(..

I hope you made it out to Yianni's and '80s Night once more before heading out. I drove over a couple weekends ago before I move to Kingsville and had a hell of a time.