• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Wing in Hawaii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Flash said:
As for any 'inside' info on the BRAC, how have they decided on anything yet when thier Chairman has not even been confirmed?

Well, I'll tell you how, Flash ... having served on the last 2 itterations of "Save NAS Whidbey" .... the deals are done long before any lists/votes are taken on the "public" BRAC process .... if you have ever been involved in civilian or Navy politics (I have) you always have your "votes" counted prior to any "public vote". The same process in in play here and is in work as we speak.

To deny that this is not "how it works" is ... to be naive. And I know you're not .....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
CONGRATS ..... and See you at Happy Hour @ Buzz's @ Lanikai ....

Kailua-Beach.jpg

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't become "that guy" Pat.

virtu050 - way to go. get ready for a great time.

no smilies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey Pat, did you go to the boat yet? You might end up flying P3s too ya know? :D

:) :) :) many smiles..... and, what zab said...

Virtu050, many congrats, you are going to have a blast. If you have any HI questions, move, blah blah blah, definitely post here, or shoot Zab or I questions, we can point you in the right direction. I don't want to jinx myself, but hopefully I will find out good news for a return to HI also, but that is still up in the air and undecided... :(

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A4sForever said:
CONGRATS ..... and See you at Happy Hour @ Buzz's @ Lanikai ....

Kailua-Beach.jpg
That just about depressed the heck out of me.... sigh.....

HAL!!! keep a spot open for me!!!! ...if there are any yet.... if not, I'll carry the pub bag for ya :D

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
juuussssssst checkin

edit: just looked at that link

"o-ring g-string"??? WHERE are the chicks that buy THESE

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
zab1001 said:
juuussssssst checkin

I'm just guessing here, but I would imagine from that comment, NOT in Chile, eh? How about the vacationing school teachers in Hawaii, any luck there? :)

I resisted the urge to click the link (was soo tempted), but don't want to answer to some government lan administrator on what I was doing... :( no smilies

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
zab1001 said:
juuussssssst checkin

They're in SOCAL and seem to frequent my humble abode from time to time. It's criminal that I'm getting paid for this.

Good times,

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
webmaster said:
That just about depressed the heck out of me.... sigh.....

HAL!!! keep a spot open for me!!!! ...if there are any yet.... if not, I'll carry the pub bag for ya :D
After I get my spot back, we'll talk. Did you get orders yet?

BTW - as soon as you get home, CLICK THE LINK!

Status
Not open for further replies.