• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aerial Vehicle Operator (7371) Information

cdunc421

As of yesterday, I’ve heard that CNRC told CWO5 Cowan “2 weeks” 2 weeks ago and he doesn’t know why the results aren’t out yet.

zski93

As of yesterday, I’ve heard that CNRC told CWO5 Cowan “2 weeks” 2 weeks ago and he doesn’t know why the results aren’t out yet.
Last word I got from aviation ocm lead was that it's awaiting approval for release, he had a meeting with "the big wigs" either yesterday or today, said he would see what could be done to expedite.

gcfgiv

Last word I got from aviation ocm lead was that it's awaiting approval for release, he had a meeting with "the big wigs" either yesterday or today, said he would see what could be done to expedite.
Well let's hope they come out here soon. I know the original 2-12 weeks result timeline puts it out till the 14th of this month.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
I heard just this morning that someone I've flown with picked it up, so hopefully the rest of you hear soon. Good luck!