• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aerial Vehicle Operator (7371) Information

jxd_sdrawkcab

Greetings all,

New here. Glad to have found this thread to network and utilize as a resource. I'm currently an officer recruiter and AVO hopeful. Looking forward to helping out and getting some help.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome. Say you are an Officer Programs recruiter? Stand by to answer a lot more questions than you will ask ? . I think all the active guys with recruiting experience have it in their past. My active duty time was 1980s, then helped out at an NRD in my final years in the Reserves. I pretty much stay away from recruiting questions now. Too much has changed. Hope you will stay around and share your recruiting knowledge with some other members.

Good luck with your AVO package. Looks like a great program.

jxd_sdrawkcab

Welcome. Say you are an Officer Programs recruiter? Stand by to answer a lot more questions than you will ask ? . I think all the active guys with recruiting experience have it in their past. My active duty time was 1980s, then helped out at an NRD in my final years in the Reserves. I pretty much stay away from recruiting questions now. Too much has changed. Hope you will stay around and share your recruiting knowledge with some other members.

Good luck with your AVO package. Looks like a great program.
Yes, I'm an officer recruiter with NTAG Miami. Thanks, looking forward to helping as much as I can. Overall it's a win/win.

jxd_sdrawkcab

There's 60 now. Few submissions after the board list came out. So assuming that today is the absolute last day for submissions we're looking at 1/6 chance of selection!

zski93

Hopefully they pick more than last year given the manning requirements they are planning, 4xx new warrants in 6-10 year time frame, all new assesions

jxd_sdrawkcab

Heard they were supposed to, but the production delays may keep the selection numbers similar to previous years.

Due to TIS this is my only shot, so I was banking on that too.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
The RPA community is a good one across the DoD. If anyone doesn't get picked up on this go around please know that the Air National Guard has 12 squadrons across the USA who are constantly deployed in place 24/7/365 and are always looking for good folks to fly with them.