• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Adios Bluberries

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Tomorrow they are officially gone. I had to buy a pair in 2009 for a command wide inspection. I wore them once for that inspection and never again. Good riddance!

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I wonder what the NUB will come up with next to carry on this fine tradition... CNT material, blueberries, avacados, the see-thru when wet PT gear, probably one or two more I've forgotten.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We need a law that resets the uniform regs back to 2000, and then bars any changes for 10 years. Sort of like the law that bars any new camo designs unless all the services adopt them.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I threw mine out when I unpacked a box from three pcs ago upon moving to my first real house.

They still had JG bars on the collar. That uniform was a good investment.

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Obligatory NWU Type IV picture

jx37kp11msq01.jpg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
The Blueberry Camo is one of those items I like to keep in reserve, for when my Navy/Marine brethren point out one of the many stupidities of the USAF (and there are many)... and when I feel I need to keep things in perspective with a rebuttal.
Although I never wore either, I have to say that blueberry camo is the ascot of the Navy.

GroundPounder

Serious question, how much of the uniform changes are driven by either complaints from the millennial cohort , or proactively trying to appeal to them?