• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Adios Bluberries

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Figured I'd just use this thread to ask the question... Watching a White House briefing and the 2-star (?) has NWU type-Guacamoles. Are NWUs now authorized within the beltway?

Yes. CNO Gilday changed uniform policy for the DC area - there’s a memo / something in writing that was put out.

BLUF: Service khakis fridays, NWU or khakis any other day.

taxi1

pilot
Somewhere in my basement I have a blue flight suit left over from the early 90s.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Somewhere in my basement I have a blue flight suit left over from the early 90s.
I used to have one of those too... supposedly for VIP flights. I don't think I ever wore it.

jmcquate

Contributor
Plenty of flight suits at Belvoir. I know it's outside the beltway, but its still NCR.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Plenty of flight suits at Belvoir. I know it's outside the beltway, but its still NCR.

Navy or USAF? There are also some joint commands there and they often give themselves a little more leeway WRT to flight suit wear, especially if Big Navy ain't watching.

jmcquate

Contributor
Both. Yes I work at a joint command. There is a Navy 1 star in the building, but he's a sub guy.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Lemme guess, flight suits aren't included?

I have no idea. When I was at the Navy Yard and in the DMV last fall, everyone was in khakis. Honestly, I don't get the flight suit hate. Maybe that's because I want to be able to wear my flame retardant pajamas to work, too. :D