• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrklr

BDCP:
who told you that the BDCP wait list was long, and do you know how long? I've heard a lot about this waiting list and how there is no getting BDCP right off the bat. I find this hard to believe when they're still accepting applications for the program. If the program was completly closed, I would imagine that they would tell the recruiters to not send in any BDCP applications at all since they already know they will be turned down. Any one else have an opinion on this?

rhollin1

Right. It's kind of like SWO. My recruiter told me to change one of my choices because the board said they didn't even want to see it in the app right now.

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

NuSnake

At my NRD at least, there is a really long wait list for the guys who want BDCP. There are even guys who have a SNA slot but are wait listed for BDCP. The way it was explained to me is that its two seperate programs. You get accepted as a SNA or whatever or you get BDCP and a SNA slot. You can get accepted for BDCP and SNA but sometimes they go ahead and give you the SNA slot and wait list you until some spots open up so that you can get money through BDCP. I didnt have to wait for it, but I know a ton of guys who are up at my NRD.

This is all how it has been explained to me and the way that i understand it to be. If anyone knows any different be my guest and correct me. I think that anyone who wants this enough should and will get it. I'm not trying to sound all negative or anything.

navy101

BDCP is right. I was given a pilot slot first and was told to wait for bdcp to open up. Three weeks after I sworn in a spot opened up and I was in the program getting paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.