• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Accepted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsavy10

Okay, there have been an awful lot of rejected posts in the past few weeks. Some come as a real shock. I'm sure that every applicant waiting for a response has become extremely frustrated[xx(]. I myself am one of them. Has anyone been accepted recently that can shed some POSITIVE light on the subject? Also, who currently has a package over at Millington?

rhollin1

My package should be going out in two weeks. I'll let you know

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

BONE77

I have had my kit in TN for a month now, but I keep having to sighn stuff, it keeps getting push back, I don't have a clue when I'll hear. Sorry man, this sucks, our lives are on hold.

BONE77

Hey ghost,
Has your recruiter even given you a hint? Did you put in for SNA and NFO or just pilot? I was told by my recruiter that once they have everything that I would hear within two weeks. In your case, no news is good news bro. Wish it was more cut and dry.

ChipK96

I've had my package out for about 2 weeks now and all this rejection stuff is starting to worry me. maybe I should start narrowing down on a backup plan lol

ChipK96

although my recruiter said if I don't get picked up for my 1st three choices he'd have it sent around to everyone, maybe that will help me a little bit

FlyGirl

Just wanted to say good luck to all you guys applying. It's as they say, try and try again. Besides, the application process is only the beginning of our stresses and challenges! :) Right? So keep up the positive attitudes and don't give up...

"Success is focusing the full power of all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve!" - Anon

gsavy10

I have a meeting with a 3-Star Admiral to see if he can "assist" me with my application process. I am hoping that since he is a former aviator that he will be willing to help me out a little.

dhafeman

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know I was accepted as pilot three weeks ago and my friend was accepted about a month before that. We both waited about 4-5 weeks before we found out. Just hang in there and hopefully it will all work out.

ghost_ttu

dhafeman: Can you let us know what kind of stats you have? gpa, major, PRT, ASTB, flight time??? What is your OCS dates?

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Status
Not open for further replies.