• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

Meyerkord

pilot
Just got a call from my recruiter. He said he can offer me a guaranteed SNA slot without waiting if I ship to the 25 FEB OCS class, so I said YOLO and took it. Short notice, but why not. Definitely nervous about rolling on the IST, since I'm not in the greatest shape right now. I was hoping for more time to prepare, but oh well.

abctotheabc

Just got a call from my recruiter. He said he can offer me a guaranteed SNA slot without waiting for the board if I ship to the 25 FEB OCS class, so I said YOLO and took it. Short notice, but why not. Definitely nervous about rolling on the IST, since I'm not in the greatest shape right now. I was hoping for more time to prepare, but oh well.

Whaaat! That's awesome! Congratulations!! Definitely need to go into overdrive mode with working out.

mke07

Just got a call from my recruiter. He said he can offer me a guaranteed SNA slot without waiting if I ship to the 25 FEB OCS class, so I said YOLO and took it. Short notice, but why not. Definitely nervous about rolling on the IST, since I'm not in the greatest shape right now. I was hoping for more time to prepare, but oh well.
Well if that isn't the damn deal of the century. Congrats man! Check out bring Sally up push up challenge and do a shit ton of interval sprints. Not the best thing but definitely the quickest way to get in some semblance of shape.

Meyerkord

pilot
Well if that isn't the damn deal of the century. Congrats man! Check out bring Sally up push up challenge and do a shit ton of interval sprints. Not the best thing but definitely the quickest way to get in some semblance of shape.
Thanks! Haven't head of that push-up workout before but I'll definitely check it out. Running and curl-ups will be fine, but the push-ups are killing me.

mke07

Thanks! Haven't head of that push-up workout before but I'll definitely check it out. Running and curl-ups will be fine, but the push-ups are killing me.
This will do it. Trust me. My brother had to do it over plebe summer so that's how I found it. It's a burner. Since you'll probably be a candio by the time I get there, if I get flamed by that workout I know whose name to curse.

Meyerkord

pilot
This will do it. Trust me. My brother had to do it over plebe summer so that's how I found it. It's a burner. Since you'll probably be a candio by the time I get there, if I get flamed by that workout I know whose name to curse.
Hah! :D If it works for me, it will certainly work for you *evil laugh*