• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

mke07

That was me, lol. I meant to ask your permission, but just I started and got carried away. Glad you like it! I can add any other features people might want as well.
Community project man. Go for it. The only reason I locked it is because I know how people on the internet are. I was still working at the time and wasn't going to be able to monitor everything and didn't want to wake up with it entirely deleted (I also didn't realize there was a restore to previous version option but that's neither here nor there).

Oso-ito

First time on this thread!
OR just called me today and said I was in for a SNA slot this board, early selection crowd, etc! It seems we won’t get more info (finsel, ship dates) until the results from the board hit. OR said he’s never seen this happen before; I’m not complaining!

Meyerkord

pilot
OR just called me today and said I was in for a SNA slot this board, early selection crowd, etc! It seems we won’t get more info (finsel, ship dates) until the results from the board hit. OR said he’s never seen this happen before; I’m not complaining!
Very nice! What were your stats?

mke07

Exactly how my OR described it to me. Congrats man!

Chairman4Life

Contributor
Around six “auto-selectees” now? This is crazy! I’m guessing we will see a few more before the board next week. Hopefully most of the golden boys will be picked right up and the board can give some much need attention to us with OARs below 60...

Meyerkord

pilot
Around six “auto-selectees” now? This is crazy! I’m guessing we will see a few more before the board next week. Hopefully most of the golden boys will be picked right up and the board can give some much need attention to us with OARs below 60...
I just really don't want to wait 3 weeks to find out like many on the last board did.

mke07

There are so many crazy scores here. It really blows my mind. I personally still don't feel like I deserved an auto select given some of the scores here, so I really do see a lot of people here getting Y's regardless of whether they are before or after the board. Mindset is everything dude. Good things are ahead for everyone here regardless of time frame!

cubuffalo

It might be worth contacting your recruiter if you all haven't recently, mine seemed pretty surprised about the early decision. I think this might be a new/unknown thing, but I'm sure our resident recruiters know better than I do.

Dylan Lurie

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but is anyone else finding it hard to get in touch with their recruiter? Last I spoke to him was in mid-December, when he confirmed that everything was sent to the processor and "now we wait." I wanted to find out whether or not the government shutdown would affect the OCS boards. Texted him on 1/20, emailed on 1/23, texted him again today, no response to any of it. Being as the CR passed by congress only funds the government until February 8th, I figured there's a chance of interference.

BGould6862

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but is anyone else finding it hard to get in touch with their recruiter? Last I spoke to him was in mid-December, when he confirmed that everything was sent to the processor and "now we wait." I wanted to find out whether or not the government shutdown would affect the OCS boards. Texted him on 1/20, emailed on 1/23, texted him again today, no response to any of it. Being as the CR passed by congress only funds the government until February 8th, I figured there's a chance of interference.

If he's that difficult to get in touch with, you might just stop by your local office to see if you can catch him in. It shouldn't have anything to do with the shutdown

Seniuram

Best advice I received, "Show up in person, its pretty easy to ignore a phone call or text, Its pretty hard to ignore a living breathing body standing in front of you."

Dylan Lurie

Best advice I received, "Show up in person, its pretty easy to ignore a phone call or text, Its pretty hard to ignore a living breathing body standing in front of you."

Thanks, I figured as much. The recruiting office is pretty far from me so I'd have to take time off of work to take the train to go see him. I might have to do that if I don't hear back soon.