• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 FEB 2018 Aviation Board

Dylan Lurie

I'm just hoping that these are the auto selects filling up that class cause that would be dope. I'm in a sticky situation where I don't know a thing because my current recruiter is transitioning out and the PO1 that picked me up isn't in today so the timing, as usual, is impeccable haha

I'm in a similar spot. I was told that the processor will contact me since I'm in recruiter limbo. You might have a similar experience.

mke07

I'm in a similar spot. I was told that the processor will contact me since I'm in recruiter limbo. You might have a similar experience.
Nah the PO1 is definitely my recruiter now. The LT that was recruiting me made sure to hand all my stuff off to her and get everything rolling for a smooth transition. I text her and she said she's going to check first thing tomorrow.

Oso-ito

Just got a call from my recruiter. He said he can offer me a guaranteed SNA slot without waiting if I ship to the 25 FEB OCS class, so I said YOLO and took it. Short notice, but why not. Definitely nervous about rolling on the IST, since I'm not in the greatest shape right now. I was hoping for more time to prepare, but oh well.

Holy cow! That’s awesome! My recruiter asked the same but I’m getting married! Good luck!

BGould6862

Just got a call from my recruiter. He said he can offer me a guaranteed SNA slot without waiting if I ship to the 25 FEB OCS class, so I said YOLO and took it. Short notice, but why not. Definitely nervous about rolling on the IST, since I'm not in the greatest shape right now. I was hoping for more time to prepare, but oh well.

I'll see you there! I'll be reporting 25 FEB as well

Oso-ito

Talked to OR today. He says that everything is moving much faster than normal. Holy crap this is a deviation from the last time I applied.