• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 AUG 17 SWO board

moveslikemorgan

Standing By
Seriously! Aren't you glad our packages went out for the last board?

No doubt. I just looked at the stats for our board and they took a lot more applicants, although we also had more people apply for our board. Maybe they took fewer applicants on this board because they had fewer apply? Or maybe it's because it's the end of the year and SWOs are backed up already? Just thinking out loud. I obviously have no idea...

Chovy

No doubt. I just looked at the stats for our board and they took a lot more applicants, although we also had more people apply for our board. Maybe they took fewer applicants on this board because they had fewer apply? Or maybe it's because it's the end of the year and SWOs are backed up already? Just thinking out loud. I obviously have no idea...

How come it's taking so long for you to go to OCS?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
"Quick feedback from the board is that the Officer Recruiter's Remarks were weighted heavily on the choice to PRO N or PRO Y. Please make sure that the statement our recruiters put in here is not just a simple cut and paste, especially if they are submitting up multiple applicants with the same designator. This could cause the statement (no matter how strong it is) to be watered down in the opinion of the board member."