• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

7 AUG 17 SWO board

CK#4

I just got word I wasn't Professionally Recommended for OCS again. I will be enlisting as an MC then trying again later as a PAO
Do not give up. I was selected for PAO not as an MC. I came straight in without prior military experience. You need to make yourself shine and highlight everything you have done from work, education and volunteer. They like to see well-rounded people.

T. Blue

I have been given a tentative class up date for 19NOV17, however still no final confirmation? When could I expect to receive the final approval? I am active duty. I was given this date on 18OCT17 from the OCS Fleet Processor.

sg223

Boys, can we get a headcount of those still waiting for FINSELS. Any projections/word on the street from your recruiters? "Hurry up and wait" has truly become a way of life!

James Stewart

Boys, can we get a headcount of those still waiting for FINSELS. Any projections/word on the street from your recruiters? "Hurry up and wait" has truly become a way of life!
I'm from the May board and I haven't even heard of a tentative date let alone a finsel.