• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6 NOV 17 SUPPLY Board

Lk153

Not a word yet. For people going through this a second time, what did you do differently this board? Just going to try to get a head start, JUST IN CASE.
on this second try I had a higher GPA and OAR (was still in school) and changed my motivation statement.

grays357

BigFuerte
Anybody see or hear anything yet? I have to plan my PCS so the waiting is killing me...lol I have check BOL every hour of every day.

DRamrod

I haven't. I check this forum every two or three hours waiting results. My recruiter hasn't heard anything either as of 0800 this morning.

Ebony G

Heyy yall, my recruiter called me today around 9:30 this morning. He gave me my results and advised that he received them sometime last night. He said 26 applicants were accepted out of 106.

grays357

BigFuerte
Heyy yall, my recruiter called me today around 9:30 this morning. He gave me my results and advised that he received them sometime last night. He said 26 applicants were accepted out of 106.
Did he tell you how many fleet applicants were accepted?

DRamrod

My recruiter said the people who were contacted already were those who we're picked up. He hasn't seen the list (at a going away) so this means i'm unofficially a non-select. @Ebony G were you selected?