• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

43 NSS needed to get into Primary

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Did he/she really think that the tests wouldn't be changed after such an overt burglary?

Our nation's best and brightest, ladies and gentlemen...

Let's not put A-Pool and good ideas in the same category. It's a bell curve, every group has bottom feeders.

bluesig1

sure thing
None
I'd put blame on those damn flight management stashed ensigns, you can't trust them for nothing. You would think they would have watched a couple movies about stealing tests, and know to make copies and leave the originals:icon_wink.

/threadjack/
Is there flash chat anymore?I have downtime but no place to waste it;)
/end threadjack/

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
I'm all for trying to improve the gouge but damn. At least make a copy PUT THE ORIGINAL BACK then spread the gouge. If an API test is giving you pains good luck with the brickwall ahead. If anyone knows this retard please ensure he does not make it into our squadrons. This is the kind of guy that over G's a jet, turns it back in, says nothing, and doesnt give two shits about the person his lack of integrity may KILL.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
I'm all for trying to improve the gouge but damn. At least make a copy PUT THE ORIGINAL BACK then spread the gouge. If an API test is giving you pains good luck with the brickwall ahead. If anyone knows this retard please ensure he does not make it into our squadrons. This is the kind of guy that over G's a jet, turns it back in, says nothing, and doesnt give two shits about the person his lack of integrity may KILL.

He did finally attrite from helo land.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Just letting everyone know, the guy who supposedly stole the exams, turned himself in today during the brief after the LtCol, XO, and CO spoke to us about the situation. Now they are looking for the people who were accomplices or knew about it and didn't say anything.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Just letting everyone know, the guy who supposedly stole the exams, turned himself in today during the brief after the LtCol, XO, and CO spoke to us about the situation. Now they are looking for the people who were accomplices or knew about it and didn't say anything.

What did the command say? And during the brief? Like he walked over to somebody before it let out and spilled the beans?

Oh yeah, and it's friggin' daggone grape. Not grate. Still makes me sentimental though.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
What did the command say? And during the brief? Like he walked over to somebody before it let out and spilled the beans?

Oh yeah, and it's friggin' daggone grape. Not grate. Still makes me sentimental though.

Command basically said that they weren't mad with the 99% of us in the room because they know we are trying to do the right thing. The XO said that whomever didn't come forward with information if they had it, that he would find them and will crush them. Since the guy admitted it, the probability of him dropping names is pretty high now. LtCol and the CO mainly said the same thing. It was mainly asking us to do the right thing and be honorable and come forward with information if we have it. They also said they'd have to rewrite all the exams now and that its now unfair for us since we're going to be taking untested unvalidated exams. So now the margin of error that could end up keeping someone out of Primary may end up being like .1%. The XO was probably the most visibly pissed out of all of them but the CO was as well too for good reason. They also know that because of this, its going to screw us all over because now those 200 aviators they have to cut, will come due to now the new exams, no gouge at all out there, and the unknown validity/fairness of the exams.

We never saw who the guy was (at least I didn't) and we were sitting there and the LtCol comes down and says that the guilty party turned himself in after those speeches.

And my DI was puerto rican and after spending 12 weeks with him, it may indeed be "grape" but he said "grate"....and I was usually very close to him so it was pretty clear.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
...We never saw who the guy was (at least I didn't) and we were sitting there and the LtCol comes down and says that the guilty party turned himself in after those speeches...

Im sure word will spread fast when someones "missing" from classes tomorrow

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Im sure word will spread fast when someones "missing" from classes tomorrow

It's only a matter of time for them (singular or possibly plural) to become known. Hopefully, aside from some new tests, this is over. One can only hope.

Word is that the name is out, though I don't believe it should be posted here. I'm sure those who want to know it can find out. At least the guy came forward, for what little that is worth...

I hope the command temporarily adjusts the method by which it makes its cuts. As was said before, the way those damn tests are written the disadvantage of having no gouge is going to be HUGE. Especially when you consider that the average scores were just spiked way the hell up by fear of certain attrition for mediocre performers. What a mess. Well done Ensign, well done.

OCS actually. Just goes to show that even the very BEST commissioning source produces a few bad apples. :icon_smil