• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 June 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_mojo1

BDCP-CEC, OCS June 05, 05
Are you guys getting a room at the Navy lodge or some other place?? DO we have to make reservations way in advance? I don't want to spend my last night sleeping in the back of my truck. I heard the Red Roof inn is pretty good.

R_mojo1

wnt2beseal said:
I am staying at a friends but i was told that you need to make reservations soon.

Soon means today??? Is anybody familiar with the area? What's around the base?

>Navy lodge
>Motel 6
>Holyday inn
>La Quinta inn
>Ghetto Inn

I will just do google serch and call the closest place to OCS.

who else is supply here? by the way, about how many candidates will be in our class?

how are your studies going with memorization...what else do we need to know to prepare?

ttease77

Where is the rest??!?

What's going on guys? I see that only a couple of us are one here...where is some of our other classmates? I will be getting ot Pcola on the 2nd...most likely stay in the navy lodge. Who else is getting there early...and where you stayin? Let me know,
Troy

R_mojo1

Hotels

I tried to make a reservation in the Navy lodge but they are full. You can try with a different date (June 2nd) I tried for the 4th.

I am not sweating the petty, I know that there are tons of hotels in P-cola... And there are always bridges and parks available.

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
The ashton inn is close to base and most people stay there. You probably could get a room at the BEQ, but why not stay at a nice place on your last night. Also remember that the DIs, candi-Os and everyone else at OCS with a computer is reading what you write here. I would leave out incriminating evidence.

mtrushmore8579

YO mojo1, i'll be reporting to OCS june 4th for NFO training. I'm in Dallas as well so maybe we should trek over together and go half on a room and then hit up Hooters with ae2wolfe and the rest.......................

ttease77

mtrushmore...u driving from dallas? When do you plan to leave. I will be driving from corpus christi...I am stationed there. Want to meet up to drive the final hours? I am leaving on the 2nd...early....want to get to Pcola by 6 or 7. Let me know....
Troy

ttease77

To all who are looking for a place to stay. Why don't we decide on one hotel and all try to get rooms there. I will be arriving on the 2nd...I am up for anything. I know the situation on base kinda sucks as far as BEQ/BOQ. Let me know guys...
Troy

ae2wolfe

To be honest I will be staying at the least expensive place possible!!!!I know when I was in P-cola before I stayed at a hotel right outside of base it was a big hotel chain but can't remember the name. If there is room in the BEQ I will stay there it's not like it's a Barracks room I can tough it out there. I just figured out that I will be there around noon on the 3rd. so lets PM each other with the final details.

R_mojo1

mtrushmore8579
YO mojo1, i'll be reporting to OCS june 4th for NFO training. I'm in Dallas as well so maybe we should trek over together and go half on a room and then hit up Hooters with ae2wolfe and the rest.......................
this is what we can do... We can meet in my house (close to I-20 & 360) then drive to Lafayette, LA and meet with TTEASE77 and drive the rest of the way. I checked the price for a room in La Quinta inn, the price is around $62.00 for a room with two single beds. we can split the cost. This place is only two miles away from hotters where we plan to meet about 8PM ( if we all agree). Hooters is 13 miles from the base, we can drive together to the base on the 5th around 0900 and be at OCS no later than 0930.

Status
Not open for further replies.